Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michel Kane

''This is what happens, when you let...

26 posts in this topic

10 minutes?No summary?No previous posts?Gonna watch?LMFAOYOU CRAZY

10 minutes?LMFAOYOU CRAZY

now i was wondering why is this brother so tight, sitting in the bathroom smoking a ciggy, knee shakingbrother brought it all on himself, the stress :D then he droppedhis 2 year old baby daughters eyebrows are ARCHEDda f*cki think this is 1 of those rare times youtube has actually saved a life, i know that if he didnt get the chance to vent that piece his babymother could all be lying in a bathtub neckless somewhere right now

watched the video :D is this really thread worthy

now i was wondering why is this brother so tight, sitting in the bathroom smoking a ciggy, knee shaking, looking cracked out,brother brought it all on himself, the stress :D then he droppedhis 2 year old baby daughters eyebrows are ARCHEDda f*cki think this is 1 of those rare times youtube has actually saved a life, i have a feeling that if he didnt get the chance to vent that piece his babymother could all be lying in a bathtub neckless somewhere right now
C/s and I concluded./C/s Bobby, was it 'really thread worthy.'?

Lol, is that you Justin?Say none./If the thread offends your sensibilities that much, then don't post. Don't know who coerced you in here."Oh no, I clicked a thread & wasted a precious 2.7 seconds. Someone end my life..."

Pmsl only seen 2mins of this sofaram at work will watch when I reach home.. tell em why you mad son...

OOOOOOOHHH U MAAAAAAAAD! U MAAAAAAAAAD!The brother went in, LOL @ his yout having her eyebrows done. Needs to articulate himself tho - Any semi goon with a Newport addiction.

This guy >>> Thugtificant or whatever that guy's name was...You can FEEL his anguish. He's mad wise though...

Lol, is that you Justin?Say none./If the thread offends your sensibilities that much, then don't post. Don't know who coerced you in here."Oh no, I clicked a thread & wasted a precious 2.7 seconds. Someone end my life..."
Shut up you lanky mug with a shitty hightop. You actually act like a woman on here, makes me think if this is a woman pretending to be a dude to infiltrate a boyfriend or something. :D

Shut up you lanky mug with a shitty hightop. You actually act like a woman on here, makes me think if this is a woman pretending to be a dude to infiltrate a boyfriend or something. :D
:D I need to stop entertaining these trolls still, it isn't good for my condition.

LOL whole way through that i was wondering if he was going to burst into tears! Why does he keep checking the time???/WTF a 2 year old girl having her hair and eyebrows done, that is f*cked, reminds me of the time i saw a little black girl in a pushchair on the bus with platinum blonde hair extensions :D

LOL whole way through that i was wondering if he was going to burst into tears! Why does he keep checking the time???/WTF a 2 year old girl having her hair and eyebrows done, that is f*cked, reminds me of the time i saw a little black girl in a pushchair on the bus with platinum blonde hair extensions :D
LOL that's just as bad as a mother just living off benefits.... :D

Rafael Van Der Wavy is a gyallis

:D

Rafael Van Der Wavy is a gyallis
:D :D

i just watched a couple of that montana deleon's videos, she looks damn good after having 5 kids.

She's a black girl lost.Dunno why she's still trying to hold on.

Anyone seen that video of her dancing?Any man who would wife that, needs to be hung, drawn & quartered.

shut up d*ckhead