''This is what happens, when you let...

Michel Kane

now i was wondering why is this brother so tight, sitting in the bathroom smoking a ciggy, knee shakingbrother brought it all on himself, the stress :D then he droppedhis 2 year old baby daughters eyebrows are ARCHEDda f*cki think this is 1 of those rare times youtube has actually saved a life, i know that if he didnt get the chance to vent that piece his babymother could all be lying in a bathtub neckless somewhere right now

now i was wondering why is this brother so tight, sitting in the bathroom smoking a ciggy, knee shaking, looking cracked out,brother brought it all on himself, the stress :D then he droppedhis 2 year old baby daughters eyebrows are ARCHEDda f*cki think this is 1 of those rare times youtube has actually saved a life, i have a feeling that if he didnt get the chance to vent that piece his babymother could all be lying in a bathtub neckless somewhere right now
C/s and I concluded./C/s Bobby, was it 'really thread worthy.'?

Lol, is that you Justin?Say none./If the thread offends your sensibilities that much, then don't post. Don't know who coerced you in here."Oh no, I clicked a thread & wasted a precious 2.7 seconds. Someone end my life..."
Shut up you lanky mug with a shitty hightop. You actually act like a woman on here, makes me think if this is a woman pretending to be a dude to infiltrate a boyfriend or something. :D
  • Upvote 2

Lol, is that you Justin?Say none./If the thread offends your sensibilities that much, then don't post. Don't know who coerced you in here."Oh no, I clicked a thread & wasted a precious 2.7 seconds. Someone end my life..."
Shut up you lanky mug with a shitty hightop. You actually act like a woman on here, makes me think if this is a woman pretending to be a dude to infiltrate a boyfriend or something. :D
:D I need to stop entertaining these trolls still, it isn't good for my condition.

LOL whole way through that i was wondering if he was going to burst into tears! Why does he keep checking the time???/WTF a 2 year old girl having her hair and eyebrows done, that is f*cked, reminds me of the time i saw a little black girl in a pushchair on the bus with platinum blonde hair extensions :D

LOL whole way through that i was wondering if he was going to burst into tears! Why does he keep checking the time???/WTF a 2 year old girl having her hair and eyebrows done, that is f*cked, reminds me of the time i saw a little black girl in a pushchair on the bus with platinum blonde hair extensions :D
LOL that's just as bad as a mother just living off benefits.... :D
  • Upvote 1

LOL that's just as bad as a mother just living off benefits.... :D
shut up d*ckhead