Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Daniel Levy

Skepta - Rescue Me (Video)

37 posts in this topic

tunes ok, agent x on the beat again... not sure about the hook tho....

video is sick....

decent video. bait it was influenced by shutter island

sh*t tune. lol @using autotune and still sounding swag

The intro of near one minute nearly made me lock off.

To then hear him spell out his name, amazed I listen to the end.

Different to his other sh*t tbh.

Not my kinda tune, can kinda see it doing well though

Sounds kinda dubby, i like it

Agent X production, think they may have produced Bad Boy as well

lol at JME's headtop

do they still put ppl in straightjackets over here these days?

like the shutta island vibe

jme looked like a st anns paitent

bars didnt really suit the beat imo

bars didnt really suit the beat imo

Chorus didnt

Skepta seems so false right now, hes being someone he isnt

Tune will probably be big in the summer when these DJ's bang it out. How does he seem false? Is he doing a Tinchy by wearing some shiny ass jacket leaning against a wall infront of a green screen? Stop talking soft.

Dont like it but hope he does well with it.

Tune will probably be big in the summer when these DJ's bang it out. How does he seem false? Is he doing a Tinchy by wearing some shiny ass jacket leaning against a wall infront of a green screen? Stop talking soft.

cnt quite put my finger on the exact reason, but this just seemed to contrived to me

bad boy was a good tune, this is meh

Not feeling it. Why can't these niggas stay true to their grime roots? How's grime meant to grow as a genre and become mainstream with disloyal grime artists?

If he's going to take this route, he might aswell do a duet with Robbie williams.

It's amazing what people do for pound sterling ey?

cnt quite put my finger on the exact reason, but this just seemed to contrived to me

bad boy was a good tune, this is meh

I think it's decent tbh, each to their own though.

lol at JME's headtop

/

I actually prefer this to Bad Boy, but both tunes are nothing compared to previous stuff,i wouldn't listen to either of them unless it came on the radio or something. i hope Skepta doesn't go the same way alot of them seem to be going at the moment

that must be the fewest bars ive ever heard in life

The f*ck are you talking about. How can you come to your own conclusion and then saying I AM talking soft based on what you just made up looooool you madman

The f*ck are you talking about. How can you come to your own conclusion and then saying I AM talking soft based on what you just made up looooool you madman

Because yours is far fetched to f*ck? If the DJ's and radios air the tune, it could quite possibly be a summer hit. You're saying he's FALSE and sh*t, what the f*ck is FALSE anyways? He can make what he wants.

False meaning fake, meaning he's changed his ways and is trying anything possible to be a success to the mainstream market..

Video is more like One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest than it is Shutter Island, no?!

Eitherway, tune is sh*t, will probably get love from all these N Dubz, Chipmunk and the like fans though.

Not feeling it. Why can't these niggas stay true to their grime roots? How's grime meant to grow as a genre and become mainstream with disloyal grime artists?

If he's going to take this route, he might aswell do a duet with Robbie williams.

It's amazing what people do for pound sterling ey?

False meaning fake, meaning he's changed his ways and is trying anything possible to be a success to the mainstream market..

Times move on, ethnic minorities won't make money doing Grime or 'their own ting' in this country, and to tell you the truth, you don't know everyman's music taste.

You also have to be marketable and adapt. For the sake of everyone who thinks like you, should he stay underground, never get signed and be content with some road rep making couple grands, or play the game, implement what the majority of the U.K will buy into his own music and water it down to make it acceptable?

50 Cent was brushing everyone when he first dropped and constantly talking about guns now even he's singing have a baby by me baby and do you think about me.

skepta the bounty strikes again

i think hes living out his fantasys of living in a cockney white only world with him as the only token

parts of the track sound good... hook is gassh