G-money (MOB)

PopT

A GANG member caught glamorizing the gangster lifestyle by appearing in online videos where he boasted of dealing drugs and shooting people has been banned from Wood Green for five years.

Glamorising gangs: Michael Gaynor has been banned from Wood Green for five years

Michael Gaynor, 23, of Gaskell Road, Highgate, is affiliated with a known gang in Haringey, identified by the colour green, whose behaviour has left the community feeling intimidated.

Haringey police were granted the five-year Antisocial Behaviour Order (ASBO) on April 27 which not only bans him from returning to Wood Green, but also prevents him from associating with 13 of his former gang mates.

Chief Inspector Dave Grant, Haringey borough commander, welcomed the measures and said glamorising acts of violence would not be tolerated.

Highgate Magistrates Court, in Bishops Road, heard how Gaynor's gang gathered outside flats and entertainment venues in Wood Green and acting in a way that had a negative impact on the community.

Gaynor, who has been involved with gangs since he was a teenager, is now banned from being in a group or three or more in a public place, and has been banned from featuring in any music video or audio material that is uploaded to the internet and incites violence towards rival gangs.

He is also banned from uploading pictures or footage that features green bandanas — the gangs emblem.

Mr Grant said: "This sends out a clear message that if you commit crime and antisocial behaviour, action will be taken against you. The restrictions placed on his use of the internet reinforce our message that unacceptable behaviour, glamorizing acts of violence, through this medium will not be tolerated.

"Local communities should be reassured that we, the police, and the Local Authority, are committed to tackling antisocial behaviour and when their lives are being blighted, we will take action to protect them."

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/archive/2010/04/30/News+(news)/8131512.Gangster_banned_from_Wood_Green_for_five_years/

Wow @ some of the list of things he cannot do

The Police should no way have that much power

The one thing which could take him off the streets = music = he is now banned from doing?

And how you can stop someone from being with more then 3 people is disgraceful

Police State here we come

/

Digits can you still talk to him (no send just curious)

know bare heads with similar sh*t

but still ahahah

Guest Esquilax

Wow @ some of the list of things he cannot do

The Police should no way have that much power

The one thing which could take him off the streets = music = he is now banned from doing?

And how you can stop someone from being with more then 3 people is disgraceful

Police State here we come

/

Digits can you still talk to him (no send just curious)

I agree, why take away the oppurtunity for thugs in gangs to make minimal profit by purporting violence and committng crimes?

f*ckin' JAKES

Gaynor? swear that surname was involved with that meridian shooting

His older brother was the one who did the shooting

/

This is so f*cked on so many levels, he had projects coming up as well and bare videos in the pipeline

That is actually f*cked he was meant to be putting out alot of material, that said I'm sure hell find a way around it it seems crazy they can stop him from putting out music

We'll find out they probably can't anyway I can't see police listening to all sorts of Road Rap mixtapes and finding him

Could use another alias aswell

• Upvote 1

Yeah nice one esquaily and marlon

This how these laws start out on the street/road level against ''criminals''

You think its all ok now banning him for spiting violent lyrics

And then next it will be people who rap about their dislike for the police or for rappers who are anti-government

Lets ban lowkey because he thinks the system in the uk is corrupt

Lets ban new age revolutionists from joining in more then groups of 3 to stop them coming up with new ideas to change the system as they could be a danger to society by inciting violence

Open your eyes and see the bigger picture

Yeah nice one esquaily and marlon

This how these laws start out on the street/road level against ''criminals''

You think its all ok now banning him for spiting violent lyrics

And then next it will be people who rap about their dislike for the police or for rappers who are anti-government

Lets ban lowkey because he thinks the system in the uk is corrupt

Lets ban new age revolutionists from joining in more then groups of 3 to stop them coming up with new ideas to change the system as they could be a danger to society by inciting violence

Open your eyes and see the bigger picture

i get where you're coming from and i do think it's a madness that they're able to ban him from associating with his boys and from his hometown

but

in all honesty, i think all this bandana and gang signs sh*t is embarrasing as f*ck. come on man, all of this is just the product of way too much american tv and from when you're putting it on youtube, it's bait you're own some braggadocio tip. if you're really knee deep in this road sh*t, then why you movin bait on youtube?

come like yutes that never grew up if you ask me

• Upvote 2

The gang signs ye i agree with totally

But its a deep rooted problem in society which leads to them copying the americans like lack of role models here and seeing it on tv all the time, lack of educaiton on why the bloods and crips were first founded and the groups that was around before them like the panthers etc

I would try go into it but there is no point must people are to ignorant and niave to understand and comprehend

I've got no love for po po/powers that be but smh & lol @ the pity comments like say man was a angel.

We live in a world where every action has a reaction. If you do dirt, expect it back in some shape or form, right or wrong.

/

I know heads with similar sh*t

but still ahahah