FAO MR SKENG

Guest Parrist 2.0

Guest Parrist 2.0

I've been hearing a lot of talk about "Oh, he's the rebore Parrist he's taking his style. Watch when parrist comes out of pen its gonna be a mad ting" and etc etc.

I'm out now and I'm here and I'm going to say one thing to Mr. Skeng and the rest of you.

Mr. Skeng, keep doing your thing. Keep posting that real sh*t that real g's like me and you can relate to.

Since when was posting about real g sh*t being a stupid f*ck*ng prick? Infact I'm going to cause that madness you all wanted if my young G Mr Skeng isn't released from that stupid f*cking prick group within 48 hours. Don't make me do this VIP2 I'm on probation as it is but willin to f*ck that up for this.

Dunno why you other g's like Lewis and Brisco allowed this to happen but dont watch that we will have words.

So yeah just biggin up my little nigga skeng, do your thing.

/

• Upvote 3

I've been hearing a lot of talk about "Oh, he's the rebore Parrist he's taking his style. Watch when parrist comes out of pen its gonna be a mad ting" and etc etc.

I'm out now and I'm here and I'm going to say one thing to Mr. Skeng and the rest of you.

Mr. Skeng, keep doing your thing. Keep posting that real sh*t that real g's like me and you can relate to.

Since when was posting about real g sh*t being a stupid f*ck*ng prick? Infact I'm going to cause that madness you all wanted if my young G Mr Skeng isn't released from that stupid f*cking prick group within 48 hours. Don't make me do this VIP2 I'm on probation as it is but willin to f*ck that up for this.

Dunno why you other g's like Lewis and Brisco allowed this to happen but dont watch that we will have words.

So yeah just biggin up my little nigga skeng, do your thing.

/

real recognise real fam.

Most of vip2 get shook when i post up real sh*t and resort to tryna make a joke and laugh cah they dont know how to react.

Also certain snitches like edward pifferhands been tryna get the mods to ban me from making threads and ting.

Big up PArrist and any1 else on here who can relate to dat real sh*t