England Squad

TF S4DK

Goalkeepers

Joe Hart, David James, Robert Green

Defenders

Leighton Baines, Jamie Carragher, Ashley Cole, Michael Dawson, Rio Ferdinand, Glen Johnson, Ledley King, John Terry, Matthew Upson, Stephen Warnock

Midfielders

Gareth Barry, Michael Carrick, Joe Cole, Steven Gerrard, Tom Huddlestone, Adam Johnson, Frank Lampard, Aaron Lennon, James Milner, Scott Parker, Theo Walcott, Shaun Wright-Phillips

Forwards

Darren Bent, Peter Crouch, Jermain Defoe, Emile Heskey, Wayne Rooney

No Gareth Bale? (Hey Goddaz)

Why no fourth keeper?

No Carlton Cole, Wes Brown, Owen Hargreaves, Gary Neville, Joleon Lescott, Downing. Zamora, Campbel (lol)...

Heskey is England's number 9 and starting centre forward. It's not a suprise.

Glad Carragher and Dawson in, I guess no King?

just saw edit, pretty nice. I'd have left Warnock and taken Ashley in the 30. Warnock is horribly out of form, carrying injuries and I'm not sure we need a back up left back let alone 2.

Guest Daniel Levy

spurs making up 1/6th of the squad....

so whos not making the cut then?

i dont think he will take hudd tbh, but he should be going, hes better than barry.

I'd rather have huddlestone over barry in the squad tbh

upson over dawson

and baines over warnock

and crouch over bent,

bent is a poor version of defoe.

Take Bent, allow not having strikers who don't score on the regs. We will never know if he will do well or not, how many times man have to be in the upper echelons of goal socring tally. Defoe goes missing too much in big games, been terrible in 2010. England he has socred against the greats of Kazakhstan and Andorra, few in friendlies I think too.

In an ideal world he would drop Heskey, but he wont

tbh Stuart Pearce just dont rate black boys

ashley young was englands player of the tournament at u21 couple seasons ago, richards and agbonlahor done well last tournament but they get overlooked whilst the likes hart, milner and johnson make it

should never of done the migrane skank after scoring

pearce defo has more input on who gets picked then capello does

ashley young was englands player of the tournament at u21 couple seasons ago, richards and agbonlahor done well last tournament but they get overlooked whilst the likes hart, milner and johnson make it

:lol:

:lol:

Hows man like Carragher gonna not put any effort into the qualifying of this tournament, Then get straight into the squad cos he aint gonna get picked for the 30 man squad just to get knocked back for the 23 man squad. Id rather have Dawson than Carragher. Carragher is prone to making stupid mistakes nowadays.

Do not want.

• Upvote 2