How many of you keep a bad bitch with you?

Guest Parrist 2.0

Don't let Obama, Drake & Chipmunk gas you, house nigga....

In a real situation, you're gonna wish your nigga father never f*cked your cracker mother.

This isn't Mike Kane speaking.

This is a Congolese man talking to you. You WILL know Africa at my hand son...

g6736g6419.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Don't let Obama, Drake & Chipmunk gas you, house nigga....

In a real situation, you're gonna wish your nigga father never f*cked your cracker mother.

This isn't Mike Kane speaking.

This is a Congolese man talking to you. You WILL know Africa at my hand son...

Don't know why you're involving yourself, no longer on my radar.

is it one a dem ones where its funny because we all know that you dont even believe what you wrote?

mike kane typin some badman talk, it has to be a joke

• Upvote 9

Not you again. f*ck it, not even gonna put effort in this one.

Grace. Your face is a joke. And not even a good one at that. Your face is a sh*t joke.

:rolleyes: you're just a pussyole

how many people are gna same I'm butters, even if i was, the way its been rinsed its not funny

Of course it isn't funny, let's look at it from a scientific point of view.

Men, instinctively look for physical qualities in a woman. That is initially a woman's focal point in attracting the opposite sex.

Now, let's use you as a case study, however tragic this may turn out.

Quite frankly, there is NOTHING. No physical quality, that you possess. No parts of that of that gruesome anatomy that even the most desperate man will simp from.

There's a reason you desire weed-induced Rastafarians. Their mindstates are in constant flux, one minute living in a utopian Ethiopian village & the next, chilling on the gully side. Basically, they're f*cked in the head to even f*ck with you.

I mean, shout out to my don Face-Off, but HE turned you down. Have you seen some of the grims he's f*cked with?

Right, now. Unless I make the initial attack, don't f*ck with me. Please. I'm a cool guy, but you bring the beast out of me.

Adieu.

/

You are no longer on my radar.

• Upvote 5

Men, instinctively look for physical qualities in a woman. That is initially a woman's focal point in attracting the opposite sex.

Quite frankly, there is NOTHING. No physical quality, that you possess. No parts of that of that gruesome anatomy that even the most desperate man will simp from.

There's a reason you desire weed-induced Rastafarians. Their mindstates are in constant flux, one minute living in a utopian Ethiopian village & the next, chilling on the gully side. Basically, they're f*cked in the head to even f*ck with you.

I mean, shout out to my don Face-Off, but HE turned you down. Have you seen some of the grims he's f*cked with?

Right, now. Unless I make the initial attack, don't f*ck with me. Please. I'm a cool guy, but you bring the beast out of me.

Adieu.

/

Someone call Paul Bearer

Adieu.

/

P

M

S

L