Wog Socket

Hernandez Balcazar

£30,000-A-YEAR FOR SINGLE MUM OF 7

article-0-09833587000005DC-505_468x636.jpg

SHAMELESS single mum-of-seven Sadie Boucher doesn’t want a fella because she’s raking in £30,000 on her own.

The idle super-scrounger has worked out that living with a partner would cost her £200 a week in benefits – £11,000 a year.

Sadie, 36, who has never worked but lives in a four-bedroom home, told Closer magazine: “I’m better off on my own. You’re penalised if you get a man.

“On benefits I get more. You aren’t rewarded for trying to be a normal family. You’re better off single.”

Sadie, who had her first child when she was 15, has her rent and council tax paid and gets £44 income support, plus £194 a month disability allowance for a back complaint.

She gets child benefits of £74 a week for her five youngest children and child tax credits of £12,000 a year.

Jobless son Shane, 20 – waiting to join the Army – moved out two years ago. Student daughter Gemma, 18, has just got a council-funded flat.

Sadie moaned: “I get £235 less each month now Gemma’s not here.”

She avoids cooking for her kids as they have a hot free school meal.

Sadie explained: “A sandwich, a packet of crisps and a yoghurt will do.”

Yet she claims to spend up to £180 a week on food and struggles to make ends meet.

“Money’s always tight,” she said.

Sadie admitted she wasn’t interested in a job because she’d need £400 a week to keep her way of life. Her five

youngest kids have bikes, Wii, Xbox and PlayStation consoles and the family have a 32in HD flat-screen television.

Even though she has a computer, she has applied for government cash for a £600 laptop because she wants a more up-to-date model.

Sadie, who has never bothered with contraception, insisted she never planned to be a single mum. She added: “People shouldn’t look down on me.

“I’m a good mum and you can’t help how you end up. I’ve been unlucky.”

Sadie was at school when she had Shane, then had Gemma with the same boyfriend.

After they split she had sons Kiren 12, Korey, 11, Teo, nine, and Jay, six, by two other men.

In December 2004 she married a Marine but they split after having daughter Lily, now four.

And Sadie blamed the benefit system for the breakdown.

She said: “Before we tied the knot we were coping, but as soon as we got married we were left high and dry.

“Suddenly my benefits were cut and we ended up being around £200 a week worse off.

“It was a nightmare.

“I’m better off on benefits than in a stable relationship with a dad for my children.

“I’d warn other mums to stay separated otherwise you risk losing too much.

“I doubt I’ll ever have a proper relationship again – I’m too scared of losing my money.”

this country makes me sick

that is all.

• Downvote 1

labour snm

• Upvote 1

And Sadie blamed the benefit system for the breakdown.

She said: “Before we tied the knot we were coping, but as soon as we got married we were left high and dry.

“Suddenly my benefits were cut and we ended up being around £200 a week worse off.

“It was a nightmare.

Oh boo hoo, I'm sure it's really tough for her. Get a bloody job, scum!

She avoids cooking for her kids as they have a hot free school meal.

Sadie explained: “A sandwich, a packet of crisps and a yoghurt will do.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

she is disgusting. if you're going to sit on your arse all day, at least have the decency to give your children a home cooked meal in the evenings. what does she do with her time?

LMAO

fgahjkl;adfbh

fdb

gfhgfdnvkl;nvksld

bs

Speachless.

The way her attitude has her coming across all victimised is beyond wrong. Its not even annoying, its funny. She is like, below the lowest of the low.

Where to start?

Ashman style 'back complaint', 'better off single', moaning coz her daughter moved out, wanting a newer laptop, 'people shouldnt look down on me', 'im a good mum'....:lol: too much.

“On benefits I get more. You aren’t rewarded for trying to be a normal family.

She hit the nail on the head right here.

The benefit system takes away peoples responsibility and perpetuates them into dependence on the state. If people got LESS money or even NONE after say 2-3 children...they would be more careful. Obviously its not that simple but the principles benefits work around all f*ckED and we get a culture like this as a result

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Super you trying to say this human being, who has feelings, is promiscuous?

RIGHT

THAT'S IT

BREACH OF HUMAN RIGHTS, GENEVA CONVENTION SECTION 3 ARTICLE 234

DEPORT THE *c*nt*