Wog Socket

Hernandez Balcazar

difference is she has 1 child that person has 7

Nah

queen bee boasts about spending the taxpayers money to go raving getting pissed at the weekends with her 'girlies' meanwhile her yout is at home stuck infront of the tele instead of spending the valuable time he/she needs with its mother.

not that much different from this wogsocket spending her money selfishley when she should be providing for her children

How did i know my name would be mentioned in this topic, and predictably, by the same people who always try and get lols by doing so. The fact you think i go out raving every weekend and spend all my money on getting pissed just highlights how little you actually know about me and my situation. f*ck off you sad boring cunts, its getting a bit weird now :/

How did i know my name would be mentioned in this topic, and predictably, by the same people who always try and get lols by doing so. The fact you think i go out raving every weekend and spend all my money on getting pissed just highlights how little you actually know about me and my situation. f*ck off you sad boring cunts, its getting a bit weird now :/

c'mon qb don't let these guys get u down , ur bigger than them

It doesn't get me down its just really annoying/creepy that this particular bunch of weirdos shoot their load with excitement everytime they get a chance to talk about me, not even anything new, just recycling old 'jokes' that no one cares about except them. Its all getting a bit Justinesque 2bh

photo-3839.jpg

You are not serious

It doesn't get me down its just really annoying/creepy that this particular bunch of weirdos shoot their load with excitement everytime they get a chance to talk about me, not even anything new, just recycling old 'jokes' that no one cares about except them. Its all getting a bit Justinesque 2bh

You are the one who kept saying I am math boy. You obviously wanted my negative attention so now you have it. I had no reason to send for you until you kept saying I was someone who I was not, especially when me & math boy (aka Ashman) have most probably posted at the same time in the same topic. Allow your hype. Until you say sorry I will not be nice to you.

• Downvote 1

it's not even a captain save a hoe ting

its a get justin sectioned ting

m8 u know what happened to the boy that cried wolf?

u have done so much weird sh*t on here, if i see a random pic im gunna assume you went to eerie lengths to acquire them. u made ure own bed now lie in it you sh*t c*nt !!!!

• Upvote 7