If A Gal Cheated On Her Man To Be With You, Could You Ever Wifey Her And Trust Her?

Mame Biram Diouf

It sounds dumb at first, but I think it is very circumstantial, the gal could be abused etcBut...I just don't think I could do it whatever the reason seeing as I'm already a paranoid person, would always be looking over my shoulder scared one little bad move could trigger her to cheat..HmmmDiscuss
f*ck that shitdats just askin 2 get cheated on 2 rass

Personally i don't think anyone especially on here is gonna say yes.Thing is this thing, trust, isn't strictly based upon logic. It's influenced by emotion/feeling 2.Some people will do this.Some people still trust others for various reasons, even when they have been given all amount of reason NOT to. Trust is to do with what you are comfortable with. Only throwing this out there because thread ain't gonna go anywhere as everyone will say No IMO unless they give some extreme reason.

• Upvote 1

Personally i don't think anyone especially on here is gonna say yes.Thing is this thing, trust, isn't strictly based upon logic. It's influenced by emotion/feeling 2.Some people will do this.Some people still trust others for various reasons, even when they have been given all amount of reason NOT to. Trust is to do with what you are comfortable with. Only throwing this out there because thread ain't gonna go anywhere as everyone will say No IMO unless they give some extreme reason.
I see where you're coming from, i guess if you really want to beleive someone wont do the same to you all you can do is hope they arent going to f*ck you over, and i spose you cant really tell without going for itI've been in this situation before (wont go into details because it will be an essay) and it came back to bite me on the ass, cant say i didnt deserve it but there you go, its karma

i did a ting wid 1 ting,she had a mani was easyfew weeks lata she tells me shes broken up wid himcoincidence - how ive jus cme on the sceneconclusion...i think she was probably cheating whilst still with him in the late stages of her lockin it off...

current mrsbut it was more of a ting of i saw i wanted i took was quite a long process and her situation with the ex was complicatedALSO id say 90% of females overlap in relationships come like not leaving there job until they have a new one

Boy...I hope the 90% thing isn't true but I don't have enough experience to make that call.Let me just say:A close friend went through something quite similar - by the time he found out she had cheated on her EX - his feelings were too strong to follow logic/his head. All trying to justify and understand the circumstances and explain why it wouldn't be the same with him.It wasn't the same, but she cheated in the end. CR9 - its a gamble, but I guess if you don't bet, you can never win. All the best with ur relationship.