FAO Of Those With Younger Siblings?

Mame Biram Diouf

i only have older sisters, but im the only son so ive always been protective still, swung man for talking/acting incorrectly. there all as good as married to decent respectable men now so i dont feel the same level of responsibility anymore.
they're sockets Innit
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

my sisters are 20 and 17, i listen, advice is my actions and whatever they may learn from them, and i answer truthfully when they ask me anythingthey dont live with me so i know as much as they tell me and dont press to hard on them, when they hurt i do hurt tho other siblings im not in contact apart from my 11 year old bro that i live with, very protective, but i send him random flykicks to jaw just because

i only have older sisters, but im the only son so ive always been protective still, swung man for talking/acting incorrectly. there all as good as married to decent respectable men now so i dont feel the same level of responsibility anymore.
they're sockets Innit
dunno why u think its cool to chat this way son, its not. be easy.

they're sockets Innit
dunno why u think its cool to chat this way son, its not. be easy.
u didn't answer the question
  • Downvote 1

My brother is 17 and we are quite close, more so over the last few years and he will come to me and ask advice about stuff, he by no means needs my protection, but for some reason i can't shake off the protectivness ive had of him from when we were younger. A few weeks ago he told me he is going to some festival in Southhampton later this year and i was like ORLY? have you thought about where u will be staying? who are u going with? make sure you dont get too pissed and fall in the sea or something stupid and dont get in fights...then i saw his face looking at me like :D and i had to backtrack and shut the f*ck up, coz hes not my baby brother anymore and he can do what he wants, but for some reason i forget that sometimes, i dunno why.I've got a little sister aswell who isnt even 2 months old yet, dunno what thats going to be like coz im the youngest girl out of all my siblings, but i doubt we will be as close because theres such a big age gap i will be old and uncool by the time shes a teenager.

one sister is married with a baby in her belly, another is engaged and trying for a baby, the other has just bought a flat with her man. grown ppl in a realm of existence beyond your scratty dimension.stop trying it you ill-mannered c*nt.you would say nothing in physical, i would slash your face from ear to ear.

one sister is married with a baby in her belly, another is engaged and trying for a baby, the other has just bought a flat with her man. grown ppl in a realm of existence beyond your scratty dimension.stop trying it you ill-mannered c*nt.you would say nothing in physical, i would slash your face from ear to ear.
Exactly.joker-2.jpgPicture it lol

My sisters 19 now. I haven't really had to involve myself with her life bar giving advice.However if she was ever to be violated by anyone, man in particular, I would feel no way to say/do something about it.
Like.....?
No way would I go and fight man that's just dumb, hopefully she's got enough sense to handle such situations.What I meant is if she had a boyfriend who's been accepted into the fam I would have to say smethin, just how I am.

I'm pressuring my mum to send one of my sisters to Ghana soon stil.In reality I'm at uni and even I know shes trying to act stupid, but I talk and talk, and give real life examples of waste girls and she don't listen, so meh.The other one is on point and I will strive to keep her on the srt8 & narrow, They're both 12 so there's a little time before the worst case scenarios can occur but for now I will hammer in foundations, I blame my Dad as per

I'm pressuring my mum to send one of my sisters to Ghana soon stil.In reality I'm at uni and even I know shes trying to act stupid, but I talk and talk, and give real life examples of waste girls and she don't listen, so meh.The other one is on point and I will strive to keep her on the srt8 & narrow, They're both 12 so there's a little time before the worst case scenarios can occur but for now I will hammer in foundations, I blame my Dad as per
things that bad that she should be sent away?!Why do u blame ur dad?