I think a ViP2 Financial Traders clique is in order

Captain Planet

We help each other make money, simple.

We all have different backgrounds and wield knowledge in different places so why not.

(Yes i am burning from RKH, because I clocked I was actually gonna buy in them a while back)

wish I would have bought into RKH. If BP keep dropping I'll have to consider buying some of them.

how long did it take for 220 to reach 327 in regards to your velti investment

my only problem with this is imo, you need alot of money to get decent returns, I could earn £107 from £220 through betting and poker in less time than the stocks rise although with more risk involved

let me know if im wrong or what ever

Will be fully on it in sep, last yr of uni, mostly markets based, finance, finished all the micro and macro economics and that.

/

yeh probably could make money faster betting/poker but like u said it is more risky + more likely to lose it all, and its easy to go on tilt

Will be fully on it in sep, last yr of uni, mostly markets based, finance, finished all the micro and macro economics and that.

/

yeh probably could make money faster betting/poker but like u said it is more risky + more likely to lose it all, and its easy to go on tilt

how long did it take for 220 to reach 327 in regards to your velti investment

my only problem with this is imo, you need alot of money to get decent returns, I could earn £107 from £220 through betting and poker in less time than the stocks rise although with more risk involved

let me know if im wrong or what ever

Like 2-3 months

You have a point, but as said this is less risky and once you have enough skill in the field can make large p on a regular.