Clit size

Dejan Savicevic

Isit????
What you gonna say now, you have a small clit & get turned on easier & always on it? Bait lie./Anyway, I agree with this topic, easier to make squirt too. I remember I mashed this chick with a big clit & lots of fanny flaps, was the first chick I made squirt.
i feel sick
  • Upvote 1

Isit????
What you gonna say now, you have a small clit & get turned on easier & always on it? Bait lie./Anyway, I agree with this topic, easier to make squirt too. I remember I mashed this chick with a big clit & lots of fanny flaps, was the first chick I made squirt.
:D /lol at you talking about clits, the only sexual experience you've ever had is when you tried to stick your tiny d*ck in your USB port
  • Upvote 2

Isit????
:D /lol at you talking about clits, the only sexual experience you've ever had is when you tried to stick your tiny d*ck in your USB port
Dumb bitch, from what I'm hearing, your kid looks white, you are white, your baby daddy is not white....Tell him the truth, this lie has gone on far enough, even for a skank like you. Trust, I know one chick like you, sleeping around with ex amount of men, decided the best guy was the dad (who is black), baby comes and & it's white. From now on I'll call you Emma, a gurl who I know this happen to just like you./You are nearly right, my sexual experience isn't on the same scale as you, I cannot match a bike....
  • Upvote 1

I wasn't even joking 2bh i think he is genuinely one of those guys who sits in a dark room on the internet all day and has star wars posters on the wall in the bedroom of the house he still shares with his mum/lol i did give him the :D but just thought i would give my opinion at the same time!

I wasn't even joking 2bh i think he is genuinely one of those guys who sits in a dark room on the internet all day and has star wars posters on the wall in the bedroom of the house he still shares with his mum/lol i did give him the :D but just thought i would give my opinion at the same time!
Emma D, I'm not joking either, I have nothing on you due to you being a BMX, it is impossible! Just tell the real father that he has a child, allow telling all your family & friends lies you skanked out piece of sh*t.