Birthday Presents

PopT

Guest Lens

something that You noticed she needs/doesnt have, something that will benefit You, that You wana see her in, ie. lingeriethen one of those sweet things they like .me-to-you-plush-wedding-day-heart-bear-215-p.jpg^^ that kinda crap

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

something that You noticed she needs/doesnt have
people have a habit of mentioning things they would like / need but never get round to buying for themselveskeep your eyes/ears open she'l probs tell you without even noticingone time my ex did this to me and no lie i was chuffed. beard trimmer set i must have mentioned in passing. still use it to this day

LMAO @ Congratulations on your wedding dayDON'T GET HER THATShe'll think ya getting married kid.Go to Boots, go the perfume counter, get her some nice perfume.Better still if ya gonna get Chanel (get Chanel) then go the Chanel counter and the lady who looks like Krusty the Clown in drag will wrap it up all nice for ya.

• Downvote 6

Guest Lens
LMAO @ Congratulations on your wedding dayDON'T GET HER THATShe'll think ya getting married kid.Go to Boots, go the perfume counter, get her some nice perfume.Better still if ya gonna get Chanel (get Chanel) then go the Chanel counter and the lady who looks like Krusty the Clown in drag will wrap it up all nice for ya.
lol ignore the text on it, i just meant that stupid bear that girls like in general

Bought a chick batteries the other day coz she mentioned the ones in her vibrator had run out and she kept forgetting to buy new ones. Went down reeeeeeeeeeal well.
LOL she doesnt ask for much/i f*ckin hate those generic bears lol
  • Upvote 1

Bought a chick batteries the other day coz she mentioned the ones in her vibrator had run out and she kept forgetting to buy new ones. Went down reeeeeeeeeeal well.
Alie! Same chick told me never to buy her flowers. LMFAO at ME buying her flowers! LMFAO at me buying HER flowers!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Lens
Alie! Same chick told me never to buy her flowers. LMFAO at ME buying her flowers! LMFAO at me buying HER flowers!
ok i took Your 1st post as a joke, but You've followed it updid You really give the girl batteries?as in an alternative way to pleasure herself rather than f*ckin You?You did that? :D

ok i took Your 1st post as a joke, but You've followed it updid You really give the girl batteries?as in an alternative way to pleasure herself rather than f*ckin You?You did that? :D
Yeah, I should just drive to South West London every night to f*ck her init.
  • Downvote 2

Guest Lens
Yeah, I should just drive to South West London every night to f*ck her init.
she can't go a night without?she doesn't like to build... tension den release after a few days sometimes?fair nuff, help Your girl get sex from elsewhereshare the deets

Guest Lemons

No wonder you blacks never get anywhere. If my boy Esqui was asking for the bringing I would have brung him with no qualms.You selfish motherf*ckers.

• Upvote 1