Birthday Presents

PopT

to be fair eks is more like one of u lot.
How many guns do I need to be as black you?I'm not bringing anyone in. Dunno when I've ever given the impression that I share chicks with people I know from the interwebs but I'm not Bedroom Bully.
exhibit A imo.
Apologies for going over your head. It was a play on the fact that you clearly think acting "ghetto" is the only way to "be black". I'll be clearer next time.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

How many guns do I need to be as black you?I'm not bringing anyone in. Dunno when I've ever given the impression that I share chicks with people I know from the interwebs but I'm not Bedroom Bully.
exhibit A imo.
Apologies for going over your head. It was a play on the fact that you clearly think acting "ghetto" is the only way to "be black". I'll be clearer next time.
mate show me one place where ive implied that.thats jus something 'ur type' say to downplay the whole situation. not working here mate. as i said i thought we were brothers.
Don't pull that "find me an example" bullshit one me. I'm not one of them plebs you argue with but unless you explain what you think makes me not black then I'm gonna assume it's the same nonsense as other ignorant niggas.Chale, you struck first. I think. Point is you're not f*ck*ng my link.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Lens
exhibit A imo.
mate show me one place where ive implied that.thats jus something 'ur type' say to downplay the whole situation. not working here mate. as i said i thought we were brothers.
Don't pull that "find me an example" bullshit one me. I'm not one of them plebs you argue with but unless you explain what you think makes me not black then I'm gonna assume it's the same nonsense as other ignorant niggas.Chale, you struck first. I think. Point is you're not f*ck*ng my link.
emotional over a linknegcockblockin man from f*ckin a girl You're not capable of pleasing. neg

Guest Lens
the above post are the thoughts and belief of lens and in no way reflect the thoughts and beliefs of my conglomerate
what did this post tell anyone that they didnt already get from the fact it's me writing it?
  • Upvote 3

summin from tiffanys or links of londoncant go wrongget a female to go with ueasy
the bit in bold is where you go wrong but c/s on original line
lmao

Guest Lens
Sorry to say but that defo was exhibit A
Stop getting involved in these sorts of arguments for some validation.
Dunno what you're on about kid.
think he means the pointless post

Back on topic:It's the bf's birthday next week. I only work a couple hours a week so all he wants is a tattoo which I'm gonna pay for.On the day of his bday though I was thinking of taking him out in the evening - The London Eye is the main idea atm.Has anyone been on this? Is it worth it? Is he gonna get bored after 10 mins?Any other suggestions would be appreciated :D