Birthday Presents

PopT

Back on topic:It's the bf's birthday next week. I only work a couple hours a week so all he wants is a tattoo which I'm gonna pay for.On the day of his bday though I was thinking of taking him out in the evening - The London Eye is the main idea atm.Has anyone been on this? Is it worth it? Is he gonna get bored after 10 mins?Any other suggestions would be appreciated :D
meant to be going on the london eye for someone's b day next week, everyone ive spoken to has said it's boring tho.

It's the type of present a man gets a girl after he's asked loads of other girls what to get his girl for her birthday.Let him do what he wants all day without any drama, make his favorite dinner, get some sexy underwear, give him head for an hour, have sex etc. etc. etc. THAT'S what you call a birthday present for ya fella. He'd just be thinking "Omg I'd so much rather be at home playing on the ps than swirling around on a wheel above a river I should be getting some sick head right now"

• Upvote 6

i cant back the head for an hour because after 5mins ill be thinking this is nice but wheres my actual present

• Upvote 1

Guest Lemons
i cant back the head for an hour because after 5mins ill be thinking this is nice but wheres my actual present
Basically. Lol at head lasting an hour and any of the participants being happy about it.
This is the truth.

Let him do what he wants all day without any drama, make his favorite dinner, get some sexy underwear, give him head for an hour, have sex etc. etc. etc.
A. He gets all the above on a regular basisandB. Who said that he won't be getting that in the evening already?Long and short is, all sexual ideas aside cause trust me they've been covered, I actually want to do something fun during the day as well as the presents he'll be getting.Tbh if he just got naked and said 'tada, happy birthday babe' on my birthday I'd be pretty pissed.

I think London eye isnt generally something a man is gonna wanna do on his bday. Not that i have any other ideas..Charlie what ur sayin should come in the evening tbh, after a nice day out/doing something decent.
So are you cosigning the giving of head for an hour?
I didnt think she literally meant for an hour?If so.. lol no.
  • Upvote 1

Let him do what he wants all day without any drama, make his favorite dinner, get some sexy underwear, give him head for an hour, have sex etc. etc. etc.
A. He gets all the above on a regular basisandB. Who said that he won't be getting that in the evening already?Long and short is, all sexual ideas aside cause trust me they've been covered, I actually want to do something fun during the day as well as the presents he'll be getting.Tbh if he just got naked and said 'tada, happy birthday babe' on my birthday I'd be pretty pissed.
lolright....guy things then? consider action/adrenaline stuff like quad biking, gokarting, paintballing. theres probably somewhere within an hour or twos drive.either arrange something like this for the 2 of you and/or mates...or if you dont think you can keep up - get him a gift voucher eg quad biking for 2 then he can pick a friend to take.i cant imagine a guy who wouldntenjoy paintballing. ahhh its sick

Guest Lens
lolright....guy things then? consider action/adrenaline stuff like quad biking, gokarting, paintballing. theres probably somewhere within an hour or twos drive.either arrange something like this for the 2 of you and/or mates...or if you dont think you can keep up - get him a gift voucher eg quad biking for 2 then he can pick a friend to take.i cant imagine a guy who wouldntenjoy paintballing. ahhh its sick
yup, it's as close to real life call of duty without high risk of death.

why else?edit. dont wanna turn this into a rece topic

• 2 weeks later...

so I've got her a pearl bracelet and some fancy knickers already.she keeps going on about how crappy plastic afro picks are and saying the teeth bend and flex in her hair (she's got one of those standard cheap ones with the fist)I thought it would be nice to get her some kind of bespoke pick.now there's this next gold thing which costs a bit more than I want to spend.socialcreatures-hand-made-comb-3.jpgsocialcreatures-hand-made-comb-2.jpgand there's these wooden ones.82u6as2.jpgi've left it a bit late to get the wooden one cos it gets made by hand and comes from america, it costs like £70.it could be like a belated present, thing is with the wood one, I am certain I could make the same thing myself and probably do it a bit better (i am pretty handy) and im thinking this might be nicer anyway.opinions?