first hoe

BLACK VICTIM

When I was young I never got to experience. Something always f*cked up the situation, but to be honest I'm glad. I would actually look back and feel grimey for doing that sh*t, but each to their own.
I was the same & pos.I've always thought it was/is just FOUL all this batterying escapades & shenanigans.. My instincts have always been to pass on it not pass tru it.

Never a beating ting, I was always on getting the shines.'Shiner Queen' from Mitcham. Woooy. My bredrin phoned me and was like call this girl and tell her you want head, she'll link you. I did, she answered and said AND I QUOTE:"Call back in 5 I got a fat one in my mouth and hung up".:|I called back, she's like come link me in croydon and take me somewhere.Just about to leave my yard and my bredrin J knocks for me. Showed him and he was like phone her and ask if I can reach. I did, she said "Cool". Get to the sho and run into my next bredrin Jason, j and he's big mouth shows him, Jason's like "BRING MAN IN". :D Got to Croydon and she's BUSTED. She's like, "So where we going?" I called up my boy from Addington and passed her the phone. She said she'll suck him off if we can use his yard.Got to the yard, So Solid Sunday, Romeo and Neutrino and Swiss on. Got brains, went downstairs and them three man battried her.

• Upvote 2

had a chick like thisshes wifed off with 2 kids nowbt she was good practice i will not lietold the stopy before i think Angelo knows her, or was it someone else, i dnt knowTanya Williams from Ilford
Was me brother.Beat her as wellCan think of 7 man off the top of my head I know that went through her.I see her all the time, she don't even remember me :D

I never used to do anything like this. I used to be such a p*ssy back when I was young but even by my standards today my consciene wouldn't let me do it. I'd probly just end up talking to her and trying to actually hear what she's saying as a person cos ppl like this are just dying for someone to listen as they have deep rooted problems. I actually feel sorry for them yescaptainsaveahobutidontgiveashitihaveasoul
Co-sign if I'm being real.Lorna from Heath. Just off Melfort Road.What's nuts was, I grew up around her since the age of 9/10.Madness
:D

had a chick like thisshes wifed off with 2 kids nowbt she was good practice i will not lietold the stopy before i think Angelo knows her, or was it someone else, i dnt knowTanya Williams from Ilford
Was me brother.Beat her as wellCan think of 7 man off the top of my head I know that went through her.I see her all the time, she don't even remember me :D
That says a lot then init matejust saying
  • Upvote 2

Does this mean my pipe game is weak?
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

i knew a trio of hoesi ate strawberries before i linked one of them and she must have told the others i was delicious so they all wanted to link me2 of them offered to blow me at onceby this time i realised how rancid and disease infested they probabaly were so i backed out (bagged 2 of them though)

Never a beating ting, I was always on getting the shines.'Shiner Queen' from Mitcham. Woooy. My bredrin phoned me and was like call this girl and tell her you want head, she'll link you. I did, she answered and said AND I QUOTE:"Call back in 5 I got a fat one in my mouth and hung up".:|I called back, she's like come link me in croydon and take me somewhere.Just about to leave my yard and my bredrin J knocks for me. Showed him and he was like phone her and ask if I can reach. I did, she said "Cool". Get to the sho and run into my next bredrin Jason, j and he's big mouth shows him, Jason's like "BRING MAN IN". :D Got to Croydon and she's BUSTED. She's like, "So where we going?" I called up my boy from Addington and passed her the phone. She said she'll suck him off if we can use his yard.Got to the yard, So Solid Sunday, Romeo and Neutrino and Swiss on. Got brains, went downstairs and them three man battried her.
:D :D

Guest Lens

i had one of these hoesmet her when she was waitin for a link, told her he wasnt comin, and took her 2 my yard.joke is i see her on one of them facebook naked picture groups people was doin, glad i had her in the early stages when she had less history and less chance of infection. would give facebook name but i think she's actually a risk to the health of whoever goes thereknown for doin a ting with her friends brothers

Guest Triple XXX
LMFAOi got her facebook if anyone wants but you didnt get it from mednt kno if shes on dis ting anymore

2 of the biggest grims iv eva met visited my uni while i was in 1st yearNO LIE NO GAS NO HYPE30 Man Boned/ Got Brain That dayThe nicer one of the 2 stopped after like 5man passed tru cus pure guys started turning upThe next one was goin on raggo tellin every man to cool down the will get there turn while cussing off her bredrin sayin " you do this everyday why u actin like u dont free up ur p*ssy"To make it worse sum 1 stole one of there hand bags that had about £1500 in there from a move Just one of many grim tales from the Bute Court Chronicles

Guest Lens
The sad thing is someone will wife her up not knowing she was getting double, triple, quadruple teamed. Real Talk the majority of us will never know the full details of a girls past....
if she test clean, what i dnt no won't hurt me

2 of the biggest grims iv eva met visited my uni while i was in 1st yearNO LIE NO GAS NO HYPE30 Man Boned/ Got Brain That dayThe nicer one of the 2 stopped after like 5man passed tru cus pure guys started turning upThe next one was goin on raggo tellin every man to cool down the will get there turn while cussing off her bredrin sayin " you do this everyday why u actin like u dont free up ur p*ssy"To make it worse sum 1 stole one of there hand bags that had about £1500 in there from a move Just one of many grim tales from the Bute Court Chronicles
Did you go clinic after this?

• 2 weeks later...
LMFAOi got her facebook if anyone wants but you didnt get it from mednt kno if shes on dis ting anymore
Swing the FB

Guest Portuguese
u tried to turn a hoe into ur wife?
Them ones when everyone knew she was a hoe when she was younger but she says she is reformed.But like they say once a hoe always a hoeFirst hoe=everlasting hoe