first hoe

BLACK VICTIM

bute court was a beat fest, drew two girls at the train station (they went college) gave one to my boy took them back banged exchanged numbers kicked all in an hour, the area is grime, saw a tramp have his face smashed in, bnp mandem running up on asians massive queues outside jobcenter the people look like crack cocaine and they dress in crack cocaine rags

Talk about on anything....Some local tramp slept in a stolen car after getting battried by 4 guys then was given breakfast (which was yesterdays ribs) in the morning only after giving one of dem head. She was 14/15 at the time.And she has the CHEEK to walk around like her sh*t dont stink. You probably seen/encountered her Savant!
Lol. Cue the bitchy remarks (masked as disgust and repulsion) from vip2s female population.I see what some man are saying, but llow girls coming in this topic dropping comments on this when I'm sure some of your exes could drop some tidbits about some of the things you've allowed them to do to you and what you've did to/for them, that would have you looking less than purer than pure yourself, babes. Oh yeah thats right.. I must have forgot.. you lot only ever f*ck your man in STRICTLY missonary position, in a 5* hotel's penthouse suite four-poster bed, with rose petals strewn across the virgin-white egyptian cotton sheets, with Sade greatest hits playing softly on the stereo and only the soft flicker of the white candles, that fill the room, as lighting, right? :lol:All too often, on here and in real life, certain females seem to absolutely DEVOUR any chat about the antics of other chicks, as if they are some kind of exemplary standard of woman themselves :D
  • Upvote 5

Talk about on anything....Some local tramp slept in a stolen car after getting battried by 4 guys then was given breakfast (which was yesterdays ribs) in the morning only after giving one of dem head. She was 14/15 at the time.And she has the CHEEK to walk around like her sh*t dont stink. You probably seen/encountered her Savant!
Lol. Cue the bitchy remarks (masked as disgust and repulsion) from vip2s female population.I see what some man are saying, but llow girls coming in this topic dropping comments on this when I'm sure some of your exes could drop some tidbits about some of the things you've allowed them to do to you and what you've did to/for them, that would have you looking less than purer than pure yourself, babes. Oh yeah thats right.. I must have forgot.. you lot only ever f*ck your man in STRICTLY missonary position, in a 5* hotel's penthouse suite four-poster bed, with rose petals strewn across the virgin-white egyptian cotton sheets, with Sade greatest hits playing softly on the stereo and only the soft flicker of the white candles, that fill the room, as lighting, right? :lol:All too often, on here and in real life, certain females seem to absolutely DEVOUR any chat about the antics of other chicks, as if they are some kind of exemplary standard of woman themselves :D
don't really see your point tbh, in her example she described a girl who for whatever reason has no dignity or self respect, it's acceptable to make judgments on this girl regarding her actions. Being kinky with a partner is in no way the same as getting batteried by 4 men. the former is a good wifey the latter is a ho. it shouldn't surprise you that females on here are quick to judge we all know how quick man on here are to label with ho status.plus this thread hasn't really been a sliding scale of hoedom, it's been for the most part about those f*cked up super hoes.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

:D THE IMAGE

So i cant comment on a forum?!Of course I have had sex but there are no 'tidbits' to be speaking about cos i would like to think ive kept my dignity thank you. Grow up.
  • Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2
true say some of jlovelys friends are lucies
name names please.....i'll wait.edit....furthermore IF any of my friends were "lucies" i dont see the relevance of ur comment.
I ain't seeing denials still...
tbh most girls are loose. If you have a group of 3 or more girls at least one is loose. If you're looking hard at you're friendship group thinking nah emily and sarah arent loose, you either dont fully know their movements or you are the loose one.
  • Upvote 2

true say some of jlovelys friends are lucies
name names please.....i'll wait.edit....furthermore IF any of my friends were "lucies" i dont see the relevance of ur comment.
I ain't seeing denials still...
Who am i to comment on my friends sex lives?! I dont live between their legs.