first hoe

BLACK VICTIM

I understand the topic at hand here, but I was making a seperate reference to jlovely's (and some other chicks on this forums) general attitude. I made my observation based on the general tone I have seen her take in many of these threads where the topic is about sex, relationships, other gal, etc, etc. Them typa stush chicks who think there sh*t dont stink.You know the kind. Is usually them kinda ones who, behind the faux persona they show to the outside world, are the worst.Us man will all talk about a grim and what shes been up to and all that, but what I've noticed many times is that with a specific type of girl they almost seem to RELISH discussing a next chicks antics, them type who almost get moist and foam at the mouth when the chance to gossip about another persons sex life/another woman, comes up lol. And as soon as I started reading this thread I just thought to myself ''How long til one of them same kind of chick that I just described runs up in here'' lol... Simi? They come at it from a whole different angle than we do, and the reasons are much deeper, to us its just some idle chit chat, to them it comes from a place of malice.I think my previous first post conveyed my thoughts clearly enough and its last sentence basically summed these kinda chicks up tbh.

• Upvote 2

Talk about on anything....Some local tramp slept in a stolen car after getting battried by 4 guys then was given breakfast (which was yesterdays ribs) in the morning only after giving one of dem head. She was 14/15 at the time.And she has the CHEEK to walk around like her sh*t dont stink. You probably seen/encountered her Savant!
Lol. Cue the bitchy remarks (masked as disgust and repulsion) from vip2s female population.I see what some man are saying, but llow girls coming in this topic dropping comments on this when I'm sure some of your exes could drop some tidbits about some of the things you've allowed them to do to you and what you've did to/for them, that would have you looking less than purer than pure yourself, babes. Oh yeah thats right.. I must have forgot.. you lot only ever f*ck your man in STRICTLY missonary position, in a 5* hotel's penthouse suite four-poster bed, with rose petals strewn across the virgin-white egyptian cotton sheets, with Sade greatest hits playing softly on the stereo and only the soft flicker of the white candles, that fill the room, as lighting, right? :lol:All too often, on here and in real life, certain females seem to absolutely DEVOUR any chat about the antics of other chicks, as if they are some kind of exemplary standard of woman themselves :D
:D THE IMAGE
:D:D:D:D

• 3 weeks later...