Fabregas

TF S4DK

Now I dont have the context of how it was said but hey direct qoutes...

Cesc Fabregas wants a decision on his future before the World Cup after admitting he wants to return to Barcelona.The Arsenal captain has grown increasingly frustrated at the club’s lack of silverware over the last five years.His unhappiness has attracted big-money approaches from Real Madrid and Manchester City which he has flatly turned down.But now he wants manager Arsene Wenger to prove he is serious about winning trophies immediately by splashing cash in the transfer market on proven players - or he will seek a move to his his boyhood club.Cesc Fabregas wants a decision on his future before the World Cup after admitting he wants to return to Barcelona.The Arsenal captain has grown increasingly frustrated at the club’s lack of silverware over the last five years.His unhappiness has attracted big-money approaches from Real Madrid and Manchester City which he has flatly turned down.But now he wants manager Arsene Wenger to prove he is serious about winning trophies immediately by splashing cash in the transfer market on proven players - or he will seek a move to his his boyhood club.Fabregas will join up with the Spain squad on May 24 before the big kick-off on June 11 and said: “I want to make a decision about my future before the start of the World Cup.“It’s impossible to perform at a tournament like the World Cup if you’re not fully focused on the sporting aspects of the game. I don’t want to be distracted by transfer talk.”Fabregas, who is under contract until 2014, also claimed he was “very happy” at Arsenal and “in no hurry to leave the club”.But the former Barcelona youth player, who is back in Spain working on his fitness, has given a series of interviews talking about moving back to the Nou Camp.While Arsenal have not won a trophy since 2005, Barcelona can retain the Spanish title this week.And speaking on camera at a fun park near Salou, Fabregas admitted his jealousy.“You see your colleagues triumph here and the desire is tremendous because we have worked together many years ago,” he said. “When you see that things are going so well for them, I think I would like to go to Barcelona. Then if they want me or not is another thing. It’s what I want and what I would like.”Fabregas’ comments were last night welcomed by Barca president Joan Laporta.“Any player that wants to come to Barca should show commitment to the club and that commitment can come in many forms, not just by showing a desire to play for the club, to play alongside world-class players, of his history as a fan, but also by explaining why he wants to play for Barca and only for Barca,” he said.

I think this is where it all comes from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9fQ-N3Z20c

"If i decide to leave Arsenal, it will be to wear the shirt of Barcelona. I don't know when this will happen though. I'm very happy at Arsenal and in no hurry to leave the club." "I want to make a decision about my future before the World Cup. It's impossible to perform at a tournament like the World Cup if you're not fully focussed on the sporting aspects of the game. I don't want to be distracted by transfer talk." "Barcelona are still playing for La Liga title and i'm still an Arsenal player. It would be a lack of respect to discuss a transfer now. No candidates for the Barcelona precidency have approached me, so i don't feel used."

Barcelona might not win the league, haven't won CL, Xavi and Iniesta have injury problems... This summer makes more sense than any before. That said I dont think it would be before the World Cup, as I do think he'd wait to see what Wenger does in the transfer market and then make a decision.

Yids are right im afraidhes trying to hold the club to ransom, just because he is our 'golden boy' nobody aint saying shitthe f*ck he means he will make a decision before the world cup?! since when is he entitled to do anything he is under contract. this kind of sh*t pisses me offany mercenary

Trying to hold the club to ransmom, mercenary?wtf are you talking about...Maybe hes hes sick of seeing his team fall short every season, while his boyhood team want him back are playing the best football in the world and winning tropheys. Maybe hes sick at the lack of investment shown and the mediocrity that surrounds him.

• Upvote 4

Trying to hold the club to ransmom, mercenary?wtf are you talking about...Maybe hes hes sick of seeing his team fall short every season, while his boyhood team want him back are playing the best football in the world and winning tropheys. Maybe hes sick at the lack of investment shown and the mediocrity that surrounds him.
mateif your team are not doing so well then do something about it....on the pitch of coursemove to the team thats winning everything? whats the challenge in that. Just dont understand that mentalityFootball is slowly losing its tradition and is fast becoming some corporate money making vehicle, if not already.what happened to my boy hood heroes retiring at the club I love? whens the last time Arsenal or any team having testimonials for players which gave their life to their team. football is slowly dying
  • Upvote 1

mateif your team are not doing so well then do something about it....on the pitch of coursemove to the team thats winning everything? whats the challenge in that. Just dont understand that mentalityFootball is slowly losing its tradition and is fast becoming some corporate money making vehicle, if not already.what happened to my boy hood heroes retiring at the club I love? whens the last time Arsenal or any team having testimonials for players which gave their life to their team. football is slowly dying
C/S

C/S
so naive

Between 31st August to the 31st December, its the players that have to do something on the pitch and training ground. As it is from 1st February to May. Outside of those periods you need your management to recruit personnel good enough for your respective challenges. The priority from our manager is the league & CL - The likes of Almunia, Fabianski, Silvestre and Denilson are clearly not good enough to win those competitions. Everyone knows & can see this... Fans, players, everyone, wants Wenger to spend, to buy four players. For every great thing about Wenger, his stubbornness & naivety would make me contemplate hanging around in the best years of my career, while I perform with obviously poor players and my managers sees it and says it doesnt need change.Also Arsenal sell their players before testimonal years. Bergkamp could've easily left before, cos Arsenal seemed to want him to walk.
  • Upvote 4

Between 31st August to the 31st December, its the players that have to do something on the pitch and training ground. As it is from 1st February to May. Outside of those periods you need your management to recruit personnel good enough for your respective challenges. The priority from our manager is the league & CL - The likes of Almunia, Fabianski, Silvestre and Denilson are clearly not good enough to win those competitions. Everyone knows & can see this... Fans, players, everyone, wants Wenger to spend, to buy four players. For every great thing about Wenger, his stubbornness & naivety would make me contemplate hanging around in the best years of my career, while I perform with obviously poor players and my managers sees it and says it doesnt need change.Also Arsenal sell their players before testimonal years. Bergkamp could've easily left before, cos Arsenal seemed to want him to walk.
No more needs to be said really

I'll sit back and enjoy reading all you pillocks cry over this little snide prick telling yourselfs, "he's staying, he will never leave, he loves arsenal".Unlucky lads.
lol exactly, stat was always the worst offender.. its gone from "he'll never leave" to "he aint leaving anytime soon" to "please not now"