Fabregas

TF S4DK

Fabregas said: "I will say only one thing – I have got massive respect for Arsène Wenger, Arsenal football club and the Arsenal fans. Even in my own house I have not felt as loved as I have at Arsenal. I had a long conversation with Arsène and it was the greatest [longest] conversation I have had with anyone in my life."I respect him, so, so much and I don't want to say anything more. Wenger said to leave it in his hands and he will deal with whatever happens in the future. It is now all about Arsenal – it is not in my hands."Now I just wait: it is up to Arsenal. Right now all I am thinking about is the World Cup: everything else is the future and I am not going to say anything else."

"If you want my opinion, I'm not sure he would even get in their team. Do they need him? I'm not sure they do and they said to us they are not interested. That suits us fine. Fabregas is an Arsenal player and we want him to remain an Arsenal player. We hope he stays with us for a very long time."

If he didn't want to stay at Arsenal for the long term then he shouldn't have signed a long term contract.He's got what, 5 seasons left? £50million considering his length of contract and recent fees is fair enough./And what TF said his excuse is above is such a cop out. f*ck me, he needs to just man up and say you want to leave for footballing reasons.

Since Fabregas has been the main player in our team, we have won NOTHING.I don't care about injuries and luck, that's just the plain facts.He's a world class player, but just like every other player - he can be replaced. If he wants to leave and Barca offer £30/40/50million then lets wish him good luck and wave goodbye. He's been a loyal employee for 7 years and he now wants to join a team at the height of its powers.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Since Fabregas has been the main player in our team, we have won NOTHING.I don't care about injuries and luck, that's just the plain facts.
this is due to the fact that hes basically the sole main player, theres no other main playersthere is cesc and rvp, and rvp hasnt been therewhen we was winning trophies we had lehman, campbell, vieira, pires, henry, bergkamp, ljungberg and more