Getting caught out?

Woodpecker

Basically I HAVE to go Croyden with my girl for her girls birthday this saturday, just booked a flight to london tomorrow.Like 6 of my links and 2 ex-gfs that would love to snitch to my girl are going Croyden this saturday.There is no way of avoiding this, am just gonna bring 2 of my boy's who are somalian and hope they get rejected at the door. Anyone else been a situation that you cant get out of but you know its gonna f*ck you up. With mumzie with your gyal with your boy. Slipping in the wrong sides (Mr. Skeng etc).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest Lemons
Basically I HAVE to go Croyden with my girl for her girls birthday this saturday, just booked a flight to london tomorrow.Like 6 of my links and 2 ex-gfs that would love to snitch to my girl are going Croyden this saturday.There is no way of avoiding this, am just gonna bring 2 of my boy's who are somalian and hope they get rejected at the door. Anyone else been a situation that you cant get out of but you know its gonna f*ck you up. With mumzie with your gyal with your boy. Slipping in the wrong sides (Mr. Skeng etc).
LOl'd.POS'd.

Lol allow you 3 your heartless I am very loving and caring etc I just cant be kept on a leash I am only 20 not looking to marry this girl so whats the problem with seeing other people especially seen as I dont ACTUALLY cheat no more just like to go out with other girls now and again
The problem is she doesn't have a clue what you are up to and is under the impression you are being faithful, you don't have to be looking to marry her but unless you are both under the agreement this is an open relationship what you are doing is wrong. Hopefully these other girls bait you up and she can go and find someone else and stop wasting her time on someone who is taking her for a mug. How would you feel if she was doing this to you?
  • Upvote 1

Lol allow you 3 your heartless I am very loving and caring etc I just cant be kept on a leash I am only 20 not looking to marry this girl so whats the problem with seeing other people especially seen as I dont ACTUALLY cheat no more just like to go out with other girls now and again
trussits only cheating if you buss in her

Your not very loving and caring if your cheating on her, fact. Is it not you having sex with a 16 year old? Complete and utter disrespect towards your girl, especially if she thinks its a serious relationship.I completely understand that at your age you dont wanna be stuck down and wanna see other people but thats the whole point in being single.Dont get me wrong im not oblivious to the fact this goes on in many relationships, i just dont think that makes it right.

LOl'd.POS'd.
:D :D

I got away with something like this when I was with my last ex chick. Went to a club, didn't know the girlfriend was going, saw here there & was like wtf. Next thing I knew, two she was standing next to two links I had at that time. Had to get out of the R&B room and just kept on moving about. I was so bait, baby blue t-shirt & afro. I still got a few feel ups of two of the three chicks. The two links I had knew each other and were good friends, which flopped it for me with one of them but the other really REALLY liked me. Got to kiss the girlfriend infront of both these bitches too and they didn't clock. Had the two links in my car afterwards and the girlfriend didn't clock even though it wasw infront of the club. I concluded that I was a supreme gyalist, the era where I didn't give a sh*t and got away with all kinds of sh*t with women.I look back and realise that was deep, but at the end of the day, it is an experience./Woodpecker, you don't HAVE to go, just tell your woman to shut up. If you are pistol whipped, then go, but move around the club with your boys and DO NOT STOP FOR LONGER THAN 3 MINUTES, NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE. If the club has multi rooms, then go to the deadest room or the room where these bitches are less likely to go./I understand about the not marriage ting as I thought the same. When you actually find a girl who makes you think "WOW" then this attitude will stop. Don't listen to these three girls on here, they cannot relate to any of these and think in an illogical and feminine way. Do you G, just remember, KEEP IT MOVING. If you get away with this I will rate you as a gyalist.

personally think that u may be underestimating ur gf/overestimating ur lock on her. wudnt surprise me if shes cheating as well, no one, espesh females, r as naive/innocent/honorable as u think. think either me or sumone else has said this b4 tho,if she does indeed spend the long periods of time ur out the country pining over u then imo shes sap and doesnt want to believe ur cheating on her, u might think ur slick but the way ur moving i bet theres been a 100 clues that shes blyed, which is why u dont need to worry too much bout the ex imo, she will surely assume the ex is bitter/tryna sabotage/still has feelings and will take what she say with a fistful of salt.

Lol you sayin you drawed 3 new chicks and then there was other links in the rave. Rah I aint even gonna go on like that tbh but yeah props to you. I aint whipped its just something that I do have to attend , obviously I could cancel and do suttin else but it will involve my girl being pissy with me for a HOT second ca if I dont go she dont go which means shes f*ck*ng up her friends birthday. I dont need to be arguing with my chick when I am actually IN England.Lol am gonna do a mad damage limitation arranging to link a couple girls in Sutton or Crawley so they DEFINATLY wont be coming croyden once they are out there.Lol you violated your girl by actually drawing in the same rave as her tho
Nah, I had a woman & there were two links who came to the club too. I had no clue all three would be there.

yeah theres been bare things before but I am a good liar and also manipulate other women to lie for me so shes cool. As to her cheating she works hard all day, basically I know her life 247 if she aint at work, at home, with her mum or nan, then she is on the fone/skype with me. She aint got a second in her day to see her friends nevermind cheat.Obviously she cud be textin sum1 else or suttin cant always rule it out but if I could bet on this I would stick everything I own on she aint cheating.She aint the type to believe me at the time though cos obviously it will be SUPER bait it will take a few days verbal work before she believes me.
She will be saying she knows your movements 247 too, doesn't mean it's true, like how would you have time for these "6" other links?