Getting caught out?

Woodpecker

Fam just cos I do the cheating and your case is some role reversal
lmfaoFeelings.I'm saying I might be the same age as you but you're a spastic and I'm not.
You can call me a spastic....that would be your opinion based on not much evidence...good boy for not swearing though dun know you need to keep the language in check in this thread.Whereas in your case...............chicks violate you for fun...........I know where I would rather be.@Kurious dun know you can tell that guy is gonna take you places
lol @ thinking you're some G because you cheat on one chick and have a few links.You can't be that much of an idiot?
Haha shots. Tbh it's true, do your thing mate.
PMSLWho the f*ck are you!?

lmfaoFeelings.I'm saying I might be the same age as you but you're a spastic and I'm not.
You can call me a spastic....that would be your opinion based on not much evidence...good boy for not swearing though dun know you need to keep the language in check in this thread.Whereas in your case...............chicks violate you for fun...........I know where I would rather be.@Kurious dun know you can tell that guy is gonna take you places
lol @ thinking you're some G because you cheat on one chick and have a few links.You can't be that much of an idiot?
Haha shots. Tbh it's true, do your thing mate.
PMSLWho the f*ck are you!?
Yeah, you sure showed me. You're calling another man a 'spastic' because he's linking other chicks. The f*ck? Is it bothering you that much? Guy flipped you with the role reversal comment, it hit home and now you're getting aggy. Don't be an old fool, fall back and let the guy handle his business.Jeez :D

Guest Lens
Basically I HAVE to go Croyden with my girl for her girls birthday this saturday, just booked a flight to london tomorrow.Like 6 of my links and 2 ex-gfs that would love to snitch to my girl are going Croyden this saturday.There is no way of avoiding this, am just gonna bring 2 of my boy's who are somalian and hope they get rejected at the door. Anyone else been a situation that you cant get out of but you know its gonna f*ck you up. With mumzie with your gyal with your boy. Slipping in the wrong sides (Mr. Skeng etc).
why do You have links that wana snitch to Your girl?

Thing is with some of the posts in here is that the answers are being given in an ideal world which essentially we are not living in.Bein completlet realistic some of us may not even end up with a partner & if we do there's no guarentee we'll kno for sure if we were cheated on anyway so stressin about it 2 much is pointless.We can all preach about right & wrong but that don't mean we or others will always abide by itAwaitin update on situation...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

damn this girl is gonna be DAMAGED GOODS when you are done with her :lol:I guess your predicament is just part of the package when you are f*ckin with other chicksAs badmind as it mite be, you have this girl on lock and I pos you for that :D

• Downvote 1

Pos'd for being a liarLOL :D
lol not exactly. ive said in his previous thread the girl doesnt deserve to be f*cked aboutbut we are all part of the game. emotions, relationships etc. seems like more often than not SOMEONE is getting f*cked over.hes in control, thats what i rate.

Pos'd for being a liarLOL :D
lol not exactly. ive said in his previous thread the girl doesnt deserve to be f*cked aboutbut we are all part of the game. emotions, relationships etc. seems like more often than not SOMEONE is getting f*cked over.hes in control, thats what i rate.
I know.Ahh maybe he is, maybe he aint - girls have the capability of being wonderful manipulative bitches, he may think hes playing her, but the truth may be far from that. Who knows! :D
  • Downvote 4

some man love to have all their 'conquests' in one situi dont know why, but I've noticed this some man love it, knowing that 3 a dem are sittin down in the same place not quite knowing what the deal isor jus in close proximity