They don't like homos

Bruno Di Gradi

boy i duno about punters and prostitution surfer dude, that might be how your click get down, u advocate homosexuality and who knows what antics so il just let u live ur lifestyle with minimal judgement

i am a semi - naked heterosexual woman who's sexuality just happens to coincide with reproduction and u appear to bequite upset by that

Kurious.

as much as you try and justify your sluttish pictures by saying they coincide with nature, the fact is youre just a cheap whore.

The irony of all of this is that you bang on about reproduction, but no self respecting straight male would ever want to produce an offspring with a woman low enough to post semi-naked pictures of herself on a f*ck*ng internet forum.

Before you reply ask yourself this, would your mother really approve of you uploading pictures of youre arse hanging out whilst saying sh*t like 'owww check my profile for naked pics' on an internet forum, full of people you've never even met before.

• Upvote 7

lol topic is jokes.

Homosexuality in the media has gone beyond acceptance to the point of promotion in my opinion, every show seems to have a token gay personality and they always seem to be those overly camp personalities.

I caught piece of Alan Titsmarsh's show the other week and there was some gay guy on flirting with Titsmarsh at 4 in the f*ck*ng day and nobody seemed bothered by it, yet this is the same guy who dedicated a segment on his show to berating games like COD (which have a 18 cert) because they could influence children in a negative way.

madness

dun kno

pos'd

boy i duno about punters and prostitution surfer dude, that might be how your click get down, u advocate homosexuality and who knows what antics so il just let u live ur lifestyle with minimal judgement

i am a semi - naked heterosexual woman who's sexuality just happens to coincide with reproduction and u appear to bequite upset by that

Kurious.

as much as you try and justify your sluttish pictures by saying they coincide with nature, the fact is youre just a cheap whore.

The irony of all of this is that you bang on about reproduction, but no self respecting straight male would ever want to produce an offspring with a woman low enough to post semi-naked pictures of herself on a f*ck*ng internet forum.

Before you reply ask yourself this, would your mother really approve of you uploading pictures of youre arse hanging out whilst saying sh*t like 'owww check my profile for naked pics' on an internet forum, full of people you've never even met before.

this

Guest Esquilax

Kurious.

As much as I agree with most of the sentiments displayed here, it's not even about Kurious' photographic promiscuity, that's what's detracting from the argument.

Now people are going 'LOL SO WOT U DONT LIKE NARN BUT YOU LIKE GRAHAM NORTON YEAH? KL.'

• Upvote 1

I had a friend when i was younger, we went to see father christmas in the grotto and he cried like a baby when he was given a 'boys present'.. later found out he wanted the plastic necklace i had received.

The same kid started playing barbies/dolls/cleaning etc with me, he was my best friend. We dressed up together, played house and he was always the Mum.

This same kid was caught touching (yes there) another boy at the age of 6.

He went on to grow up, trying to act normally as his Mother was in denial.

Bang on 16 he comes out, his Mother cried then got over it etc etc.. Hes now the happiest most flamboyant gay ive ever seen and hes enjoying life now because he can be who he always has been.

Nobody on earth can tell me certain people arn't born that way. He was gay way before he even knew the meaning.

• Upvote 3

kaygee.. ur example is waste tbh

kids can cry over anything, besides over the yrs things just appear to have always been that way when pple are just putting their own assumptions together

said kid shouldve had the p*ssy slapped out of him by his parents from when he began playing with "house" with you..and i guarantee he would have f*cked you not dressed up with you later on in life.

its this over exposure to all all things gay that make even 5yr olds start 'contemplating' their sexuality.

gay animals are scientific hoaxes and lies, put together by the same people who claim aids started in monkeys, and the world started by a big bang

• Upvote 3

im a bit baffed at how u can blame this death on the overly homo television programs/media more than on what kind of impact society had on the killer to actually commit a pointless murder at such a young age.

in my opinion gayness AND anti-gayness have way too much attention on them.

you shouldn't put too much energy into it, i don't and i'm not bothered so long as the fags dont wave their floppy wrist in my face or the homophobes dont try shove shabba ranx down my throat (NO HOMO)

kids can cry over anything, besides over the yrs things just appear to have always been that way when pple are just putting their own assumptions together

said kid shouldve had the p*ssy slapped out of him by his parents from when he began playing with "house" with you..and i guarantee he would have f*cked you not dressed up with you later on in life.

its this over exposure to all all things gay that make even 5yr olds start 'contemplating' their sexuality.

gay animals are scientific hoaxes and lies, put together by the same people who claim aids started in monkeys, and the world started by a big bang

That would be just about every scientist then. So every f*ck*ng scientist IN THE WORLD has got together, and is conspiring something......how is that even logistically possible. With all the checks and balances in place.

At 6 I was bussing out the 'i'll show you mine, if you show me yours' to girls because that was what I was naturally curious about, if you was born gay you'd probably be doing what Kaygee's friend was doing.

• Upvote 1

That would be just about every scientist then. So every f*ck*ng scientist IN THE WORLD has got together, and is conspiring something......how is that even logistically possible. With all the checks and balances in place.

At 6 I was bussing out the 'i'll show you mine, if you show me yours' to girls because that was what I was naturally curious about, if you was born gay you'd probably be doing what Kaygee's friend was doing.

dont be stupid. not every scientist has the capability of commenting on everything scientific. so a nuclear scientist wont be commenting on sexual behaviour in animals

who told you that there are no scientist disclaiming the Gay animal instict?

the fact that you havent seen or heard of them ...doesnt this mean that someone somewhere prefers that you only listen to one side of the argument?

In opposition to this line of reasoning, this article sustains that:

1. There is no "homosexual instinct" in animals,
  2. It is poor science to "read" human motivations and sentiments into animal behavior, and
  3. Irrational animal behavior is not a yardstick to determine what is morally acceptable behavior for rational man.

There Is No "Homosexual Instinct" In AnimalsAnyone engaged in the most elementary animal observation is forced to conclude that animal "homosexuality," "filicide" and "cannibalism" are exceptions to normal animal behavior. Consequently, they cannot be called animal instincts. These observable exceptions to normal animal behavior result from factors beyond their instincts.

===============================

basically go and do your own f*ck*ng research and listen to what else is being said about "gay" animals rather than just run on to look on wiki pedia.

• Upvote 1

Cf. Simon LeVay, Queer Science: The Use and Abuse of Research into Homosexuality (Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press, 1996). Bruce Bagemihl, Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity (New York: St. Martin's Press, 1999).

• Upvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER

LOL @ "Queer Science" popping up on Venom's Amazon recommendations list.

/

All that sh*t he just posted is copy & pasted from here:

http://www.narth.com/docs/animalmyth.html

And that site, until recently, employed this guy as an "advisor". He was recently caught hiring a rentboy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Alan_Rekers

Homosexuality/prostitution/venom/kurious. It all kinda ties in together.

LOL @ "Queer Science" popping up on Venom's Amazon recommendations list.

/

All that sh*t he just posted is copy & pasted from here:

http://www.narth.com...animalmyth.html

And that site employs this guy, who was recently caught hiring a rentboy, as an adviser:

http://en.wikipedia....rge_Alan_Rekers

oh wow thats so groundbreaking, youve disclaimed everything i just said..........right?

unlike you dumb f*cker any site i check, i also look at the sources of where any info comes from..

and the book i posted is part of the scientific articles the site collates to talk about this myth of there being gay animals

its not just one guy posting fraff. i dont give a f*ck what he does in his past time.

besides, i am aware of many credible scientists who have come out to say this "gay animal instinct" thing is not science to be trusted.

OR MAYBE I SHOULD LISTEN TO WHAT RAVISHING RICK HAS TO SAY ABOUT THE ISSUE?

d*ckHEAD

• Upvote 1

this thread is what makes serious discussion + VIP2 such a painful experience

i dont see what youve contributed to the thread.

your govt discusses the issues of the week/day by shouting at each other from across the room

a useless politician will say that he cant attend the PMq's cos theres too much loud talking.

if you cant contribute anything..then hurry along and f*ck off.

take ravishing gaysurfer along with you.

Guest WAVESURFER

Venom, you're always moaning about other people "not contributing".

What exactly do you contribute, other than pseudo-scientific bullshit copied-and-pasted from other websites, ridiculous rage-filled rants and childish insults?