The Science Of 9/11

spiderman

now usually i dont watch this kind of stuff because i dont wanna hear about the illuminati, a reptillian race, etc etc...

but i check this guys channel because he approaches stuff from a purely scientific and factual view point, so check out this video:

basically from a purely scientific and engineering viewpoint, for the twin towers to have legitimately fallen due to the planes crashing into them they would basically have to break the laws of physics and nature. i never actually bothered to consider the detail, but after watching this, it does actually seem completely impossible for the buildings to collapse in the way they did or in any way at all from the planes crashing into them.

with that in mind, this must be the biggest farse the public has been lead to believe to this day, just considering how many physical limits have to be warped to make it plausable. sure this has a massive following of people claiming conspiracy theory, but they are still the minority and have been branded away as being a bit crazy and eccentric. its actually shocking the extent to which the public can be lead to believe lies; they must think we are complete f*ck*ng idiots.

Always knew they blew up their own towers.

This just adds proof that I was right when most people told me I was wrong.

The way the majority of people around the world still believe that it was an act of terrorism by Al-Qaeda makes me wonder how gullible modern day civilisation is towards media.

GET A GRIP.

• Upvote 1

I still to this day cant believe a few terrorists hijacked 2 Boeing 747's , and crash them directly into the twin towers.

To control the plane that precisely and bring it down into the same altitude as the twin towers and directly hit each one, i should imagine would be impossible to achieve if you aren't a pilot.

I still to this day cant believe a few terrorists hijacked 2 Boeing 747's , and crash them directly into the twin towers.

To control the plane that precisely and bring it down into the same altitude as the twin towers and directly hit each one, i should imagine would be impossible to achieve if you aren't a pilot.

They said the pilots trained themselves using flight simulator

there is no way you can explain to me the way in which it collapsed straight down. structural engineers would have to have failed VERY badly for the building to fall under its own weight like that. also how can molten material be flowing down the side of the building, all the materials in an aircraft have extermely high melting points and the fire would need to be much more intense. it dont add up.

They wasn't 747s. From what I remember, they were two 767s & two 757s.

800px-American_Airlines_767-200_N324AA.jpg

767-200ER

220px-Airborne_Express_767-200F.jpg

767-200

800px-Aa757.jpg

757-200

The 767s are a wide-body jet, but the wings will contain most of the fuel. As mentioned, they trained on flight simulater, which has basically near enough everything in the virtual cockpits. Also, they trained in florida, "supposidely" mostly landing. Anyway, if you know how to set the rate of descent on the autopilot and good with maths then it should in theory be easy to go into the towers.

/

I've started to favour with thun in the last recent year tbh, I'm still in two minds. I look at Lockabie (sp) & see that the crash site of the 747 is quite small compared to how big the towers diamters were, but I have to remember with that 747 (which is by far larger than the 757/767s) that the fuel must have exploded 35000 feet in the sky, so imagine if the fuel was still with the 747 when it hit the ground, would have been a huge explosion on the ground.

• Downvote 5

I've seen footage where experienced pilots have said that they would seriously struggle to maneuver an aircraft to hit the twin towers the way they did, they also scoffed at the idea of guys with a few hours of flight practice (smaller planes) and a flight simulator being able to do it.

I've seen footage where experienced pilots have said that they would seriously struggle to maneuver an aircraft to hit the twin towers the way they did, they also scoffed at the idea of guys with a few hours of flight practice (smaller planes) and a flight simulator being able to do it.

what so your saying they didnt fly the plane into the tower

WHAT I FIND AMAZING IS THE OBSESSION AT TRYING TO DISPROVE THE GOVT STORY OF THE TWIN TOWERS

YET, ALL THE EVIDENCE IS THERE IN EVEN GREATER DETAILS ABOUT WHO STOOD TO GAIN THE MOST BY TAKING DOWN THE TOWERS

THE TRAIL OF MONEY LEADS RIGHT UP TO THE GOVTS OF THE US AND ISRAEL

BUT THESE CRACKPOT YOUTUBE SCIENTISTS MANY OF WHOM ARE GOVT OPERATIVES THEMSELVES KEEP THE GENERAL STUPID POOPULACE BUSY

BY TELLING YOU HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR 90 ATOMS OF HEXYCHOMICCILYN TO IONISE STEEL AND HOW MUCH MAGNAPEROXIDE THERE WAS AT THE CRASH SITE

f*ck*ng SHEEP

• Downvote 1

For every video showing how "impossible" it is, a video can show how "possible" it was.

History is determined by whos story is believed.

dunno if this is true tbh

its the usual streets aka BBC tea boy/runner nonsense tho

nothing he just said takes anything away from what the real truth could be, so why say it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

tbh when i first saw a recording of the twin towers falling, the first thing i thought was why did they cave in on themselves if they got hit from the side

then i saw more or less the same explanation as that video u posted in one conspiracy theory video

since then fully believed terrorists weren't to blame

that and bin ladin has on several occasions said his not responsible, and that all those videos of him weren't really him

Guest WAVESURFER

that and bin ladin has on several occasions said his not responsible, and that all those videos of him weren't really him

But then, how do you know that when he was saying "i wasn't responsible and those videos weren't really me" that THAT was really him?

Cuts both ways, you dig?

Not getting involved, but [the-dream]i'm just sayyyyyyyiiiiiinnng[/the-dream]

Guest WAVESURFER

TBH, I think we should all just come to terms with the fact that we're never gonna find out for certain exactly what happened on 9/11, and just get on with our lives.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5