Nasri: "No one likes Gallas"

darkman

Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri has revealed that several players in the Gunners dressing room refuse to talk to defender, and former captain, William Gallas.Nasri claims the rift doesn’t effect the teams on-field performances, but admits four or five players refuse to communicate with the mercurial centre-back.Gallas is reportedly set to leave the Emirates this summer after failing to agree a new deal to keep him in north London.The 32-year-old criticised Nasri in his autobiography for an incident on the French national team coach at Euro 2008, and the young winger confessed relations have been rocky between the pair ever since."I don't communicate with him [William Gallas], but I'm not the only one at Arsenal who doesn't have any communication with him,” Nasri told The Sun.“We are four or five, but that doesn't stop us fighting for each other on the pitch."You don't get 11 friends in a football team, there are people who have affinities and who get on, but on the pitch we fight for the same cause."Nasri was left out by French national coach Raymond Domenech for the initial 30-man World Cup squad last week.
lol at this. Who you think the other 4 are?

Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri has revealed that several players in the Gunners dressing room refuse to talk to defender, and former captain, William Gallas.Nasri claims the rift doesn’t effect the teams on-field performances, but admits four or five players refuse to communicate with the mercurial centre-back.Gallas is reportedly set to leave the Emirates this summer after failing to agree a new deal to keep him in north London.The 32-year-old criticised Nasri in his autobiography for an incident on the French national team coach at Euro 2008, and the young winger confessed relations have been rocky between the pair ever since."I don't communicate with him [William Gallas], but I'm not the only one at Arsenal who doesn't have any communication with him,” Nasri told The Sun.“We are four or five, but that doesn't stop us fighting for each other on the pitch."You don't get 11 friends in a football team, there are people who have affinities and who get on, but on the pitch we fight for the same cause."Nasri was left out by French national coach Raymond Domenech for the initial 30-man World Cup squad last week.
lol at this. Who you think the other 4 are?
What happened?

He added: "Thierry was absent with a back injury and I sat in his seat on the French bus. When he came back he said 'Can you get up?' But he said it in a certain way."So to wind him up I answered 'well, respect works both ways'."He then asked if I could stand up, I did and we laughed about it and watched a DVD together. That doesn't explain our Euro 2008 fiasco."