Chipmunk - Superstar Video

NiNES.

First tune of his that has been listenable in a while.

Don't really like the video this vibe of having fully made it seems premature to me, it's the kind of vibe i expect from man who are 10 years deep in the game.

true, but he has come a lonnnng way though still

Don't really like the video this vibe of having fully made it seems premature to me, it's the kind of vibe i expect from man who are 10 years deep in the game.

Yeah don't get me wrong he's done very well to make his way to the top but I think him and a lot of the UK artists that are crossing over get ahead of themselves, the market they're aiming at is so fickle so a piece of humility might be be wise.

Dizzee is miles ahead of anyone in terms of mainstream success but he seems bare humble.

• Upvote 4

Guest WAVESURFER

Yeah don't get me wrong he's done very well to make his way to the top but I think him and a lot of the UK artists that are crossing over get ahead of themselves, the market they're aiming at is so fickle so a piece of humility might be be wise.

Dizzee is miles ahead of anyone in terms of mainstream success but he seems bare humble.

c/s

Cunts like Chipmunk hear Jay-Z and think "I want to be just like him", but instead of just taking inspiration from his music, they start acting like him, without realising that Jay Z is legitimately a superstar millionaire, and they are just any broke UK pop act.

f*ck chipmunk.

• Upvote 4

Very good song

But as others have said extremely premature. The girls who buy his music have shown time and time again how fickle they are and are onto the next big thing in a flash.

If Chipmunk is still getting top 10 hits in 2 years time then his words will begin to match up to his deeds.