What Is The Main Reason Gals Are Attracted To You?

Mame Biram Diouf

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

presence, personality, humourappearance holds me back a bit, if I actually looked mixrace instead of turkish (or even just white or just black) i'd probably have an easier time - occasionally it works better for me but more times it doesn't (in all walks of life not just with girls)been told by some girls I make them feel safe, so I dunno if that appearance or personality/status or a combo

The fact that I've got tits, eyes, a mouth, a vagina and am a girl, generally, but it varies from man to man.
can't help but notice how u left out thighs and bumwe might have a problem still/if im honest i would say the main reasonscharm, intelligence, confidence and the fact i'm such an alpha male they all kind of work together
  • Upvote 7

The fact that I've got tits, eyes, a mouth, a vagina and am a girl, generally, but it varies from man to man.
can't help but notice how u left out thighs and bumwe might have a problem still
nah it's bless cuz, she was just naming places that its cool to put the piece

can't help but notice how u left out thighs and bumwe might have a problem still
nah it's bless cuz, she was just naming places that its cool to put the piece
stillnot really into that whole eye f*ck*ng thing