What Is The Main Reason Gals Are Attracted To You?

Mame Biram Diouf

The fact that I've got tits, eyes, a mouth, a vagina and am a girl, generally, but it varies from man to man.
can't help but notice how u left out thighs and bumwe might have a problem still
nah it's bless cuz, she was just naming places that its cool to put the piece
You're right. The eyes are used to look around, which helps as men don't like it when you walk into walls all the time.
  • Downvote 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lemons
i wud throttle my gf with the dongle if she chatted like that on the internet, jus sayin.
trust me
:D Chatted like what? I made a joke from a joke. (slash you obviously havent noticed im always joking about with Lemons)
If you're joking around then ignore the jpeg and poem I just sent you.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2
Is this a rouse to try and get everyone to 'test' RaiKKOnenenen's neg button, resulting in an exorbitant amount of negs on his part?
no he can not be negged
its probably beause youve negged him already. you cant neg the same person over and over again

Guest Lemons
Is this a rouse to try and get everyone to 'test' RaiKKOnenenen's neg button, resulting in an exorbitant amount of negs on his part?
no he can not be negged
its probably beause youve negged him already. you cant neg the same person over and over again
Unless you're a massive wasteman like Justin.
  • Upvote 7

no he can not be negged
Unless you're a massive wasteman like Justin.
:lol:POS

Looks & swagger, which is strange cause Im skinny, got a bump in my nose, teeth ain't perfect. But I've been scouted by several model agencies & (some but a lot) girls seem to think im extremely attractive, go figure.
i saw swagger and went to neg you for using that word in 2010 but hit pos by accidentdont get haps wen u see it bro.
  • Upvote 3

Looks & swagger, which is strange cause Im skinny, got a bump in my nose, teeth ain't perfect. But I've been scouted by several model agencies & (some but a lot) girls seem to think im extremely attractive, go figure.
i saw swagger and went to neg you for using that word in 2010 but hit pos by accidentdont get haps wen u see it bro.
might be referring to his gaitdont rule it out
  • Downvote 1