ex's

prdx

long story short. recently me and an ex got talking again now I was thinking bwoiii I may aswel speech it round an get the f*ck (dry spell makes u think and do dumb sh*t). so we're talking about the previous relationshit and she apologised about cheating on me boo hoo wah, told her no worries at all as I was cheating on her too. she never knew this at all til I told her in this recent batch of convo's Starts actin funny and very out of character. Now she's hottin my fone askin me a bag of questions about some crap relationship from 3 years ago. i do like the fact that i'm even able to wind her up like this but I really cba with her anymore. it was fun at first but now its just annoying anyone been through this? who stil speaks with their ex's and what type of relationship do u have

• Downvote 8

Never been through anything like thatWell, I linked my ex twice for sex but it was just after we broke up and unplanned.I don't speak to any ex's and don't have any relationship atall with them.Sounds like more hassle than its worth. U mite have opened acan of worms with the 'i cheated on you too'. Mite have got the f*ck if it wasn't for that bar...

• Downvote 1

na definately wouldn't be gettin back together. i've slept on it and I realise just how stupid i've been in my defence tho this is the first time i've ever spoken to an ex after dolly house mash up so I was in unfamiliar territory

Don't believe anyone who stays on terms with any of their exes and talks regularly.Just can't believe them.There is always one person that didn't want the relationship to end. So if one person's in contact, it's either coz they want their ex back, or because they relish the power knowing their ex still wants them.Do not want.

• Upvote 4

cs marlon yh lens I know, thing is my heart weren't really in it to begin with tbh. whether I got the f*ck or not I wasn't too fussed it was more a passing amusement. dont even know why I responded to her in the first place, boredem more time somehow i managed to get engaged in an arguement with her briefly but now i'm back to blankin her again she is still trying to argue over other irrelevant sh*t anything to keep me engaged in convo no good

agree that u cant rlly stay on a level with ex's, most the time its best to cut off contacts. personally I remained close friends with my (ex)ex, basically it was kind of a situation were we been thru too much to cut each other out. the tension built, we ended up sexing, both caught feelings all over again and now we're back together. sum ppl probably think thats a bad idea but i know wat i doing tbh. If it doesnt work out this time around, then boy, we will probably have to cut cos keeping in contact pretty much makes it impossible for either one of us to enter into a proper relationship with sumone else.

I bumped into an ex of mine in ASDA the other week, when i saw him i just WTF was i thinking back then, i thought he wouldnt recognise me cos he only knows me to have blonde hair and i have changed quite a lot since he last saw me but damm he still noticed me and called out my name.we spoke, it was civil enough.anyhow cos i told him i had a man and wasn't on reuniting with him, he told these girls i went school with who he knows and probably f*cked( i know he f*cked one of them, he denies it even though i know he did , really not bothered thou ),that i was chattin about them ? i got a msg off some stupid f*cking prick on facebook sayin i said this and that, i was like wtf, more fool u for believin anythin that comes out of his mouth, just laughed at her then she apologized for believing him lolhe has a scar on his face now, apparently he got hit with an iron bar lol just lol feel no sympathy for him, guy chats enough sh*t. its a shame

• Downvote 1

I bumped into an ex of mine in ASDA the other week, when i saw him i just WTF was i thinking back then, i thought he wouldnt recognise me cos he only knows me to have blonde hair and i have changed quite a lot since he last saw me but damm he still noticed me and called out my name.we spoke, it was civil enough.anyhow cos i told him i had a man and wasn't on reuniting with him, he told these girls i went school with who he knows and probably f*cked( i know he f*cked one of them, he denies it even though i know he did , really not bothered thou ),that i was chattin about them ? i got a msg off some stupid f*cking prick on facebook sayin i said this and that, i was like wtf, more fool u for believin anythin that comes out of his mouth, just laughed at her then she apologized for believing him lolhe has a scar on his face now, apparently he got hit with an iron bar lol just lol feel no sympathy for him, guy chats enough sh*t. its a shame
lol

flojo, the guy has only known these girls like a year or so, me and him split yearssss ago , the girl comes at me, that he is her man, he is then denying her to me however i believe the girl cos i know him to well for chattin sh*t , i am moving in life, this guy clearly aint, no job, no car, no place and he is 3 years older than me ?, im well rid of having such existance in my life cos i tried being on a civil friendly term with him two years ago but the guy still lied and chatted dogshit on that level.feel embarassed i ever went out with him in the first place.

I read 'Don't really care thou' as 'I give a flying f*ck' tbh/On topic, don't really keep in touches with exs, did text my ex once before I got with my girl atm, but that was just for potential sex as I was single at the time and just about to start Uni, so was more of a pre freshers sexing thing. Cut it off as soon as I got into Uni proper though, tbh though if I broke up with my gf I'd be distraught though not even being emosh, but no amount of casual sex would enable me get over it quick.