what were your FIRST internet/forum/chat/email names?

zlastboss

Reminds me when I was in year 7 and everyone used to rinse out the school PC's with Hotmail. This guy called Zeshan was using the one next to me and he was making an email account. Looked over to his screen and see, ''[email protected] is already taken, would you like [email protected]?''. I nearly died, he must have thought battyman was some variant of lengman or showerman. To this day people still call him Battyman 50. Pissed.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

First forum name was Preecy (up until the age of about 19 no one other than my teachers/tutors ever called me by my full name it was always abbreviated to preecy lol)

Then shortly after that it was Queen Bee and has been ever since

Always had the same email address but now its @hotmail.co.uk instead of .com

da1

on rwd like in 02 times

GOT INTERNET IN 04

joined rwd like end of 04 as JohnTheBaptist

got banned multiple times

still use my email

what did everyone elses original user names used to be??

to be honest i reckon everyone should go back to there original user names again dont know this place anymore

been using forums and stuff since i was about 11, i was some neeky child. my first email add was [email protected] (cringe) i used to post on hiphop forums with some pseudo intellectual name, can't remember it but i know it used a z instead of an s (double cringe). my first name on rwd was re:bex

i know some of you have had sum wierd dragonballZ / hellokitty email addresses attached on ur work CVs

come on share the love

lol

Platinumpink (I squirmed as I typed that) on rwd and it was the same for my email on msn. I never used it on my cv though. it was always a proper surname.first inital@hotmail/gmail.com

Guest Triple XXX

first email was [email protected] made that in 99

first forum i ever used was RWD in 2003 wen i used to read the mag n thought id go on it cos they always had comps for best topic n all that

cant remember the first username was prob sutin stupid