Hmm, not the best...

Rsonist

Play the "if you dont trust me then there's no point of this relationship" card, trust make her feel bad for not believing you...70% chance it will work if done properly
That only works with a girl who is easily manipulatedIf thats your girl, then yeh keep doing your thing.& GG your a prick about make her feel bad for you f*ck*ng some slut and having the audacity to bring up his girls FULL NAME infront of some slut WTFSome people are offkey.But if you have any respect left what so ever for your girl you will be honest with her, about everything. No matter how hard it is. Cause obviously shes going to ask how this SLUT knew her name.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

Serious I can't get over the audacity of this floozy, she is Lucifer's other half without doubt.She had no emotion invested seen as they'd just met and she still went out of her way to publicly embarrass a person who'd never done her a wrong.That's just plain evil.

• Upvote 2

Play the "if you dont trust me then there's no point of this relationship" card, trust make her feel bad for not believing you...70% chance it will work if done properly
That will only work if your girls a mug, imo.Men are so defensive, she will expect you to deny it till the cows come home and this will anger and upset her even more. The fact your lying on top of another lie is digging yourself a deep hole.If you felt bad about it i would come clean, explain what happened, why it happened and how sorry you are..If you think shes leaving you anyway then theres your chance to save it.Truth>Lies
FGFKJDDJFYOU SERIOUS?

That only works with a girl who is easily manipulatedIf thats your girl, then yeh keep doing your thing.But if you have any respect left what so ever for your girl you will be honest with her, no matter how hard it is.
I made a bet with myself as soon as I saw you posted I'd neg you after reading your response.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

That only works with a girl who is easily manipulatedIf thats your girl, then yeh keep doing your thing.But if you have any respect left what so ever for your girl you will be honest with her, no matter how hard it is.
I made a bet with myself as soon as I saw you posted I'd neg you after reading your response.
Whats newYour just a negative kinda guy who can't take a woman with strong opinionsYour weak!keeping doing your thingMR NEGGY
  • Downvote 9

Have any texts or phone calls been exchanged?
No, not yet anyway. She didnt get my number.
Yet?If this means you have her number for gods sake do not make contact.If your really gonna attempt to deny this then you will without doubt ruin it from there, dont think girls dont meet up and show eachother the evidence via. phone messages, calls etc. Ive witnessed many times.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Have any texts or phone calls been exchanged?
No, not yet anyway. She didnt get my number.
Yet?If this means you have her number for gods sake do not make contact.If your really gonna attempt to deny this then you will without doubt ruin it from there, dont think girls dont meet up and show eachother the evidence via. phone messages, calls etc. Ive witnessed many times.
listen to this girl trust meDENY EVERYTHING....she has no proof.. do not make contact.

Lol @ the actual scale of the fail thoughIf Carlsberg made fails they would call it Rsonist
tbhFrom getting mobbed in Middlesborough to proposing to a Czech prostitute
To banging underage chicks to nearly getting laid out by some chicks bro in a pub(can't quite remember this story)

i must be some next kind of freak cuz her posting this on my fb (if i had one) would make lol instead of get uposet/angry/hurtplus i would have used it for ammo at a later time'babe, can we see ironman instead of clash of the titans?''no''who is jessica brown?' :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Whats newYour just a negative kinda guy who can't take a woman with strong opinionsYour weak!keeping doing your thingMR NEGGY
LMAO.Joke ting is that wasn't even me.I actually bly'd you. Chief.
  • Downvote 2