Young British Angry

ruz

and then that sikh gurument singh.. who the f*ck does he think he is.. like his buddys dnt think hes a paki.. i hate indians like him..

c/s some coconut inidian

he cant see they only using him and really still think of him as a paki aswell

too many uneducated, ignorant, classless morons for any valid messages to get through.

they honestly think anyone will take them seriously when they are acting like loud mouthed yobs. most of them are racist, they just wanna avoid being tarnished with that brush.

they claim that their communities are being undercut by ethnics, mainly muslims who they think all agree with that street preacher extremist; their just being naive and ignorant.

the main issue fuelling their frustration is quite obviously the downward spiral of the white working class. i just think their whinging tbh. they need to get up off their arse, stop gettin pissed and jumping around like mindless hooligans, and f*ck*ng work hard at life. if their being replaced by ethnic workers who work for less or are more skilled then they need to go out and get more skills/education or be willing to work in the same jobs that ethnic people have for less. nobody gets given any bias or handouts, you gotta graft. if the ethnic communities are better at doing that and supporting each other then thats not something you can discriminate against. insted of focusing their energy towards these "protests" or having fun, they should focus on helping their communities and local economies.

it simply comes down to the fact that they dont have it in them to co-ordinate and focus like that or have a cumulative mentality like that to drive them away from their "sh*t hole" view of britain.

and then that sikh gurument singh.. who the f*ck does he think he is.. like his buddys dnt think hes a paki.. i hate indians like him..

c/s some coconut inidian

not a coconut them indians there be hating on islam before white boys

That muslim street preacher is lost too, like he ain't looked at muslim countries in his life.

/

This group is stupid, obviously filled with BNP guys. I can understand some are genuinely not racist, but that is a small minority. That singh guy is a fool, but like iceberg said, sikhs don't like muslims. This group is doing what every right wing group does & blame everything on the foreigners.

• Downvote 1

c/s some coconut inidian

yeah the group as a whole might but the few scumbag rangers lads he joined up with probably don't

probably some guy who grew up in a rangers area in glasgow and all his friends are huns, i doubt he's a muslim lad who decided to join up for the same reasons as these weirdo africans and indians in the bnp

c/s some coconut inidian

not a coconut them indians there be hating on islam before white boys

not him the guy from Nottingham there leader

the guy was actually muslim tho

well 'born muslim but non practicing'