Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Triple XXX

Is it Just Me...

28 posts in this topic

but when i see or know of a chick thats thats very pretty and has been single for a while i always wonder what kind of baggage or issues they havelike obv i want single females but when i see some im always thinkin why is she single, does she have alot of baggage, does she has emotional issues? etckinda thingu get me? (thats was a good tv show wasnt it?)

I have some really pretty friends that are single-Reasons vary.Not wanting a relationship / busy with career / not readyNot found 'the one' and sick of guys messing them aroundLooking but very pickyCant hold a relationship down (pretty face doesnt always mean pretty attitude)ChildrenPrevious partner died Always worth getting to know her before making assumptions, the reasons will become obvious (or be told) rather quickly.

I have some really pretty friends that are single-Reasons vary.Not wanting a relationship / busy with career / not readyNot found 'the one' and sick of guys messing them aroundLooking but very pickyCant hold a relationship down (pretty face doesnt always mean pretty attitude)ChildrenPrevious partner died Always worth getting to know her before making assumptions, the reasons will become obvious (or be told) rather quickly.
Lol.(not really lol in a traditional sense but you know what I mean).

Looking for a partner / not found someone right for them isnt baggage Mike.Obv from nothing to the extreme, lemons u meany.

twat

twat
f*ck you.I just thought it was funny because of the extremes it went to.

After a certain age i think everyone, male and female, has a certain amount of baggage, it just depends on how you cope/deal with it thats important.

I LOL'D AT THAT TOO.

True say its a very common form of baggage too.

After a certain age i think everyone, male and female, has a certain amount of baggage, it just depends on how you cope/deal with it thats important.
Depends.Not everyone makes mistakes, the way you're implying.We are not involved.

Links?Deets for the mandem.Safe.Sagat.

Depends.Not everyone makes mistakes, the way you're implying.We are not involved.
What am i implyingDon't really understand your comment

You stated clearly that you believed everyone has baggage.I said, no, I think there are people who don't, but because they don't speak about it as much, it seems like they don't exist.

them pretty ones that have been single for timeee just like to compare the market aka undercover hoes imo

What am i implyingDon't really understand your comment
hes sending for the fact you have a yout tbh.if hes a badman he will back his cryptic talk but tbh we both know hes going to back down

Lol @ this coward trying to send for a single mother through ANOTHER user.You soppy vagina.

confirmed my beliefs

Lol @ entertaining this nonce though.Off.Radar.

I had a feeling thats what he was getting at, but ah well, its irrelevant :D Just incase anyone was confused i didnt necessarily mean physical baggage, i also meant that by our age most people have been in one or a few relationships, and some people end up carrying bad feelings they have from previous relationships into the next one thus affecting that relationship, trust issues for example.

You mothaf*ckers need to chill out.Life isn't a warzone.

You compromised though.'Depends'?

why am i reading victory like johnny drama is saying it.that's f*ck*ng jokesposd