Your father is a dealer, your mother is a stealer, your brother is a cheater, The Terry Family

Francis Coquelin

john-and-paul-terry-pic-webb-paul-sunday-mirror-848799777.jpg

For years Paul Terry has been firmly in his brother’s shadow.

As John Terry has tasted fame and fortune with Chelsea and England, elder brother Paul has carved out a more modest football career in the lower leagues.

But now he can finally claim to be the equal of his kid brother – after bedding a team-mate’s girlfriend.

Paul, 31, has been having a fling with Lindsey Cowan, the 25-year-old fiancee of Rushden and Diamonds keeper Dale Roberts.

Lindsey admitted the affair when a suspicious Dale confronted her at their home in Higham Ferrers, Northants. A source said: “Lindsey came out and told Dale what had been happening. He was horrified.

“Dale rang Paul and he denied everything but he’s admitted to other players that he’s been sleeping with her.”

Heartbroken Dale, 24, said yesterday: “It’s true, she told me she’d been seeing Paul.

“We’ve split up. I’m trying to get my head around it all, it’s only just happened. I’m a bit messed up.

“It is bad enough she’s done it at all but the fact that it is with him, one of my team-mates, makes it that much harder to bear.” The revelation has also stunned players and staff at the Conference side.

Advertisement - article continues below »

Not least because of the way it mirrors John’s alleged affair with Vanessa Perroncel, ex-girlfriend of the double-winning star’s England colleague Wayne Bridge – although this week she denied they were anything other than friends.

And it has plunged Rushden and Diamonds into crisis, with players calling for divorced Paul, 31, to be sacked.

Dale is refusing to play alongside Paul next season – just as Bridge refused to line up with John for England.

The source added: “The players have all sided with Dale and are calling themselves Team Roberts.

“It’s so similar to the John Terry and Wayne Bridge scenario it’s ridiculous.

“The players are really p****d off with Paul for doing this to a teammate. There’s no way they will be able to play in the same team.”

It is believed Paul got to know secretary Lindsey after Dale let him stay the night at their home last year when he was injured.

Dale’s angry dad George, 62, said: “Paul is just like his brother John in my eyes. Dale has been with Lindsey since school. They say every family has a black sheep – the Terrys must have a flock.”

Vanessa, 33, said her relationship with Terry was “a friendship” not an affair. He was axed as England skipper in the row.

Whole family is a disgrace.

HHH ended him also

Chelsea Captain John Terry Is A 'Jerk' - Ex-Liverpool Striker Andriy Voronin

Former Liverpool striker Andriy Voronin has blasted John Terry for the challenge that saw him require surgery and stated Jamie Carragher is "capable of wickedness".

The Dynamo Moscow player went under the knife this week to correct a nose injury suffered when Terry made contact with his face during England's 2-1 win against Ukraine at Wembley last year.

Speaking to the Daily Mail, Voronin believed he was intentionally struck by the Chelsea captain and called him a "jerk".

"Terry couldn't clear the ball cleanly, so hit me in the face," Voronin said.

"Jerk! In my opinion, he did it deliberately. Terry is capable of wickedness. As are Jamie Carragher and Rio Ferdinand. They are the masters."

Voronin cut short his Premier League stay in January when he moved for £1.8m to Dynamo after a lacklustre spell in the English top flight. And he didn't have many kind words for the football he experienced at Anfield.

"In England it's carnage," Voronin said.

"If in a match one of the players doesn't bleed, doesn't smash his head in a collision or lose his leg, the fans feel cheated - the game was a failure.

"It's a crazy pace from the first minute to the final whistle. Complete dedication, tremendous atmosphere in the stadiums, but the tactics of most teams are simple in the extreme: throw the ball 50 yards up the pitch and then mob rush up to the opposition goal to score."

:lol:

You have to play the hand you are dealt,

Stoke do that, if teams cant defend an aerial ball thats there problem, if Stoke have that weapon in their armoury they should use it,

its not attractive but really the only people that should be fussed by that are the Stoke fans and they are not.

always baffles me slightly when people moan about this, they aren't breaking any rules.

The Terry family is dispicable

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...