I Just Want To Do Something With My Life...

Mame Biram Diouf

I think you should just try and get involved in as many things as you can.Research diff organisations that you feel are involved in things you want to achieve.Not saying you cant do things from your pc cos you can but just get doing something. Navigate :!:

• Upvote 3

Guest Triple XXX

i hear u n ive always been like thisgetting your own thing off the ground is HARD, trust me, not imposs but hardwhat you could do is do 2 things, do the normal education, office ting while buildng up sutin on the sly, get money and start your tingor just go hard and do your thing, also most impotantlynever be afraid of failure, n if it doesnt work and you really believe in then look back and learn from your failures

• Upvote 1

yh real talk famz but 1 man can't even begin to change the system we are in. Just concentrate on making small changes and start off close to home then the positivity will expand. I'm on the same vybe you are and was gonna emigrate but instead i'm gonna try and run community projects and try and make inroads with the youth to encourage them to do better. MLK and Malcolm started off small but gained followings because they were fighting the good fight.

I just don't feel education is for me. Or working in an office for my whole life. I just wake up some days thinking I can change this world. I look around and see what happens and I just feel like I am wasting my life by not making a difference. People like Malcolm X, MLK, Fred Hampton died for us to live better lifes and have more freedom, all im doing is supporting the system by giving them more money and not trying to make any changes...But the thing is I dont even know what I can do, but for some reason I feel I am meant to do something special in life..Its either that or move to a small island somewhere far away from people because this western world is f*cked tbh
pos and cosign, I tried to sedate the feeling with shiny things but it just gets stronger, I thought about volunteering for one of those projects which help people overseas but tbh there is much that needs changing right outside my front door, looking to get involved in good works in my area atm. also cosign the somedays just wanting the little farm away from civilization feeling.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Jubez on results day buy the independent news paper. They have listings of all the univerisities with places and what courses they are offering, get it early in the morning and start ringing the unis you like the look of. Its very easy. They'll tell you what they want from you during the conversation.

Guest M12 Part 2

from what im hearing about this years ucas applications theres actually no point.The only courses that will even get published to clearing for this year are going to be those dumb ones like zoo-ology or forestry. Them type of courses there.I think you should phone the unis/departments now and see if theres any way they can hook you up through the back door.

yh there is a serious over subscriptioni read a while ago that thousands, cant remember the exact figure, of students with good grades are not goin to get a placepart of this is cos these old bastards are deciding to reeducate themselves, takin placesthey take university places, and they take the entry level jobswhat are we supposed to do?

• Downvote 1