Marouane Chamakh completes move to Arsenal

TF S4DK

I'd like us to revert to 4-4-2 but I don't expect a switch from this 4-3-3.So I'm not really sure what this signing will mean for our attack.Looking forward to seeing if/how he settles though.I wonder what position will be targeted next.

Free video of Wenger on Chamakh - http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/free-video-wenger-on-marouane-chamakhWenger - "1 or 2 more signings that's for sure"Free video of Chamakh on joining Arsenal - http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/free-video-chamakh-speaks-to-tv-onlineHasn't learnt English... Despite knowing he wanted to come to England a year ago.Claims to have always been a Arsenal supporter.

• 1 month later...

Marouane Chamakh paid his first visit to Emirates Stadium on Thursday.The Moroccan striker has been an Arsenal player since late May after completing his move from Bordeaux but up until now he has spent most of his time at the Club's training ground.Chamakh took a break from his pre-season preparations to take a look around the Emirates and our official Club photographer was there to take these pictures:gun__1279230743_chamakh_emirates_1.jpg?ic=9a547eTgun__1279230785_chamakh_emirates_3.jpg?ic=52033cTgun__1279230844_chamakh_emirates_5.jpg?ic=5c684fTgun__1279230896_chamakh_emirates_7.jpggun__1279230872_chamakh_emirates_6.jpg?ic=60f5deTgun__1279230916_chamakh_emirates_8.jpg?ic=fbda38T

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

No complaints really, first season, many players take long to settle but its kinda good hes almost been forced to adapt quickly due to injuries.Now were getting a few players back might get a little rest sometimes.But yeh thumbs up from me.