Marouane Chamakh completes move to Arsenal

TF S4DK

indirects are for pussieshe is (or at least was) starting games uncontested, so why would i "hate on" him for doing what he was brought here to do? which is, do a job when the big boys are out injured. this certainly isn't an 'ramsey/merida' scenarionot like you can even dispute what i said during his time at he's shown himself to be little more than serial diver and a swag finisher with good link up play /digits' question

Guest Awesome Kong
Certain man tell me so much about their character as people in this thread.Imagine hating a next player for YOUR team cos he plays ahead of your favourite player. It's mad, so so mad.
LOL

Yet he still miles better than Nik.Must hurt...
:D We saw what this guy's about against Chelsea.If you're happy with our 2nd choice striker (which is basically our 1st), whoever that may be, needing to take the Earth's rotation into consideration before he takes shot inside the box, then that's you, innit.I know I'm certainly not.

Cnt really judge him after 11 appsGood link up play, good with his back to goal, good in the air, decent back up striker when ever1 is fit, we could do worse (EggNog)Looks 2be a poor finisher so farAll his goals have come against the sh*t teams or easy home games..only scored 1 away from home against a dreadful Belgrade side down to 10menIn the real tests Blackburn away, Sunderland away, Chelsea away he was missingHe looks 2be one of those where if its going well he plays well but doesnt look like he can dig in if its going roughHe was a disgrace on Saturday diving again & Steven Carr gifted him that goalI wouldnt get 2 carried away, I could name championship strikers who would have the same tally or more playing in our attacking side

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2