The Official Finals topic/Internationals

Admin.

"When my friend Louis Van Gaal says he wouldn't have celebrated the same way as I did in Barcelona, he couldn't anyway because he was too slow. He can't run the way I can. I'm fast like a lion! Voom! Did you see that run!?":D

Guest El Padrino
"When my friend Louis Van Gaal says he wouldn't have celebrated the same way as I did in Barcelona, he couldn't anyway because he was too slow. He can't run the way I can. I'm fast like a lion! Voom! Did you see that run!?":D
:D /Souness needs to STFU

ROFLLITERALLY.

lmfao

:D