WHAT TO DO????????

Corrigan

Yh so as i have said, i'm cuttingnow reached 12 stonestill havnt got abs but my stomach is pretty much flat, only a tiny amount of fatim not sure if i should go down to 11 1/2 cos then i reckon they will b showingthe problem with that is at 6ft2 i will b skinny and i dnt want thatalso genetically it will b hard for me to get abs, even when my brother was bang on the boxing and weighing 13 stone, running everyday and dieting, he still had some fat on his gut, so really its an uphill strugglewhat u man reckon i shud do?

Could be a combinataion of several reasons:- Abs not conditioned/big enough - how often and how intense do you work abs? do you use weights?- Pale skin. A pale white guy can be far more ripped than a dark skin fella no homo and still look less muscular and defined- More fat on your stomach than you think.But some guys are just pissed geneticallyeg. Kelly Pavlik610x.jpg

Could be a combinataion of several reasons:- Abs not conditioned/big enough - how often and how intense do you work abs? do you use weights?- Pale skin. A pale white guy can be far more ripped than a dark skin fella no homo and still look less muscular and defined- More fat on your stomach than you think.But some guys are just pissed geneticallyeg. Kelly Pavlik610x.jpg
COMBO OF THESEpasty paddy cracker when im ereim gunna try and maintain what i got and seriously work on absi beg som1 drop videos 2 give me an idea

• 1 month later...

Doing a lot of running works for me..i could do sit ups all day but if i don't go for a run the abs just don't show through..and don't get caught up on losing weight or what ever because it's not that..do the running to take the weight off your stomach but keep with the weights training to put more weight onto your chest, shoulders arms, legs and you won't look skinny..iv got the type of body which doesn't look big with a normal tshirt on unless it's tight..but my body looks good without a top on or in a vest.my gym partner looks massive in a t shirt but his body doesn't look big or nice without a top on (no homo)each time you go gym do a 20 min run as a warm up..do what ever you was going to do that day..then at the end of your session so some hanging leg lifts and sit ups with some weight on your chest (i use 10kg to get more reps)..then another 20 mins run right at the end..and ull notice difference

if you've been cutting drastically for some time with no success you may want to rethink your strategyif you eat a bit above maintenance but completely CLEAN - all veg, good carbs, lean healthy protein sources and lift heavy, and do some cardio then your abs should start to show through, as you won't lose fat, but your overall muscle mass will increase, which decreases your overall bf%, giving you a leaner look despite probably carrying more fat, and also your abs should increase in size and definition. then, assuming you haven't gone nuts and piled on 10lbs of fat, you should be able to cut down your calorie intake over 6-8 weeks without too much effort and be left with better abdominals