Scenario - (Wedding Invitations)

Reivax ™

My uncle's been dealing with some f*ckery movements for his wedding, but then again some aint that f*ckery he's just being real.He and his fiancé have been arranging the invitations. Now they have friends but they don't like their other half, so what they have basically done is invited just the friends and not the other half on the invitation letter.So my uncle is basically saying, if they ring up and say can so and so go, he will say "What does the invitation letter say?" with no qualms lol and if they decide not to go then so be it./Now say if your in that position where a friend invites you to a wedding and not your other half, would you go?

Depending on how well I knew a friend of mine, and how long I'd been with my partner, if he barred her, I wouldn't go.It's their wedding and I'd respect that, but I'd also respectfully bow out.lol @ any of my friends not inviting my other half though. Just lol.Sounds like some bullshit cost saving in disguise.

Depending on how well I knew a friend of mine, and how long I'd been with my partner, if he barred her, I wouldn't go.It's their wedding and I'd respect that, but I'd also respectfully bow out.lol @ any of my friends not inviting my other half though. Just lol.Sounds like some bullshit cost saving in disguise.
Basically this.

I go to extreme lengths to avoid my own partner so I'd be pretty happy with this arrangement.
:D id be like 'aww deep, they like me more than u, how dare they i must go and sabotage in your honor'come home 'omdz twas SICK u shudda been there...oh...oh yh :D '
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest Lisa Turtle

Tbh there would be no reason to dislike my partner in the first place tbh. So if its a serious relationship that I'm in and you don't want him there, we're not going.

• Upvote 1

Guest Lisa Turtle

Make it clear on the invite then. Most organised parties I go to say plus one on it. Unless my other friends are invited, I wouldn't be going to an event completely by myself.If an invite didn't say plus one on it I wouldn't assume that I could bring someone, I would clarify with the celebrant.

• Downvote 1

Guest Lens

is it not an unwritten rule that wedding invitations are "+1"?still, makes sense if it's some1 You know and dnt like. if You never met their partner, no need 2 ban them, but allow having someone You dislike at Your wedding.

its all been said but this reminds me of a recent weddingmy cousin got married. invited his aunt (my mum) and I but didnt invite his uncle. they live in the same city.i was shocked tbh. they arent on bad terms or anything they are just not....close.i feel for my mum coz her brothers are doctors etc and dont really make time for the rest of their family

Tbh there would be no reason to dislike my partner in the first place tbh. So if its a serious relationship that I'm in and you don't want him there, we're not going.
ur partners coming on tour with me,gaffer,gambino,philos and the lads 2 falarakisnmwhats happens on tour stays on tourbirds banter and booze ooo f*ckin wants it

Guest M12 Part 2
ur partners coming on tour with me,gaffer,gambino,philos and the lads 2 falarakisnmwhats happens on tour stays on tourbirds banter and booze ooo f*ckin wants it
thatsracistgm751224856460.gif
  • Upvote 1