''7 Year Old Tells Parents Hes Gay'' (On This Morning Now)

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest Esquilax

I reckon you do know, but I don't think it should be exploited on national tv

Lol at people going on like they didn't play kiss chase in primary, these man are just in it for the guys innit, keep it moving

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

homo is a mental illness triggered at a very young age,probly in infancy from wat is probly a combination of weakness in nature and weakness/trauma in nurture

the proliferation of homo culture just makes it easier to identify and express at a younger age rather than just feeling confused

i think ppl who are faggots shud be comfortable to come out

but wether they shud live amongst us and have influential jobs is a completely different issue

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

Bullshit.

I didn't know what a battbwoy was at them ages.

Agree with Bane.

i prob didnt either

bt im sure being gay u jus know from time that ufancy guys

cos like with me i knew i wanted to have a fam that was amlke female maybe he saw that and jus doesnt think its for him

the proliferation of homo culture just makes it easier to identify and express at a younger age rather than just feeling confused

C/s

I knew I liked girls by that age but if we are gonna accept kids can be gay from a young age what are the potential implications of like

schools and stuff havin to be politically correct?

Jack and john went up the hill?

3 blind poofs?

C/s

I knew I liked girls by that age but if we are gonna accept kids can be gay from a young age what are the potential implications of like

schools and stuff havin to be politically correct?

Jack and john went up the hill?

3 blind poofs?

we should teach that gayness happens but at no point shud we pretend that it is not a defect in order to spare theyre feelings

granted its too late and homosexuality is the dominant culture already,but we can fix this,vote social for admin irl

Guest Esquilax

Swear some of you are so painfully uneducated and thick it hurts

is this gonna be another 5 pages of you and gaysurfer defending the gay cause?

I dunno, is this gonna be another 5 pages of you and your all caps ranting, further affirming your love for all things testicular?

I mean it's one thing being an irate latent homosexual, but to deny your own people, f*ck

You're like a gay bounty

• Upvote 4