Cheryl Cole launches divorce action

TF S4DK

GENEROUS CHERYL COLE is not asking for one penny from cheating husband ASHLEY in the divorce action she launched yesterday.

She wants a "clean break" without any wrangling so SHE can get on with her new life and HE can concentrate on England's World Cup challenge.

Against expectations, the GIRLS ALOUD beauty will let Chelsea soccer star Cole keep their £6million mansion.

And she has told lawyers to rush through a quickie divorce because she is determined the key England defender must go into the World Cup without being distracted by "emotional turmoil".

An insider told The Sun last night:

Cheryl made a swift decision to put England's World Cup dreams ahead of herself. The divorce should be finalised before England's first touch of the ball in South Africa on June 12.

She knows how vital it is for Ashley to have a completely clear head and concentrate entirely on his football and performance, with no distractions or emotional pulls.

She wants a completely clean break with no malice or wrangling over property or money. Cheryl will not take one penny of Ashley's money.

Crucially, people expected her to request their Surrey mansion as part of the divorce terms. But the house means nothing to her.

She only moved there because it was important for them to be near Ashley's training ground. Cheryl is giving the house to him.

Cheryl's PR Supersonic confirmed the divorce this morning, but refused to comment any further.

The divorce papers cite the reason for the split as 29-year-old Cole's "unreasonable behaviour".

They state that the 26-year-old X Factor judge confronted him after The Sun's exposé of his sex texting.

She asked him about messages on his phone from another woman. The documents say Cheryl "put it to him that he had been unfaithful". And he "admitted" it.

Her lawyers had intended to start proceedings in July. But Cheryl, who announced she was separating from Cole on Twitter in February, insisted it should all be done and dusted before the World Cup kicks off.

The lawyers have been working around the clock to complete paperwork that will end the couple's turbulent marriage one month shy of four years.

They formally lodged the action at 2pm yesterday at the High Court in London.

Cheryl and Cole, who did not sign a pre-nuptial agreement, are both worth around £10million.

He earns £6million a year from Chelsea and lucrative sponsorship deals.

She has raked in £5million with Girls Aloud and has a lucrative new £1.7million contract for X Factor.

The insider said a quickie divorce is in Cheryl's interests, too. The source said: "She has fully accepted there is no going back after Ashley's cheating and their marriage breakdown.

"So this divorce will be clean, swift, amicable and smooth. Cheryl has no spite towards Ashley and has been incredibly mature and considered in how she has handled the split."

The divorce will end what started out in July 2006 as a fairytale match between showbiz and soccer.

It began to crumble when hairdresser Aimee Walton became the first of FIVE girls to lift the lid on Cole's philandering.

Following a one-night stand with the footballer in December 2007, she told how he lured her to a pal's posh flat in London, where he bedded her.

Aimee, then 22, said he vomited twice in front of her, then claimed she should feel "privileged" to be with him.

The mum of one, of Morden, South London, added: "It was a big mistake and I regret it. I feel so sorry for Cheryl.

"I'd drunk too much and went along with what he wanted. Now I feel really guilty. She should know what he's really like."

Cheryl forgave Cole weeks later after taking a trip to Thailand with her Girls Aloud pals to clear her head. But he was soon back to his wandering ways.

Blonde model Sonia Wild, 28, came forward in February to tell how she had received X-rated photos from Cole by text in June 2009.

At first, he desperately tried to claim they had been sent to Sonia in error by an unnamed pal.

But within days he was exposed as a liar as more revelations emerged.

Sonia, of Hull, said: "I recognised him straight away from the pictures I'd seen of him with his wife Cheryl - but couldn't resist having a bit of fun. It was exciting getting a picture of a star."

Football secretary Vicki Gough, 30, then revealed she was sent more than 300 smutty texts by Cole.

They included nude pics and some of him standing in front of a mirror in a pair of white underpants.

Cole told her: "I beg u to keep this between us x." He then added: "Please delete all texts I'll have no balls left."

Eventually he bedded Vicki, who worked for Liverpool, during two clandestine meetings at Chelsea's team hotel before away games.

On one occasion, a club official took her to Cole's room - next door to that of Blues skipper JOHN TERRY.

Vicki said: "He was petrified of getting caught. That must have been the thrill."

American government worker Ann Corbitt, 28, was next in line, telling how she romped with Cole during Chelsea's tour of the US last summer.

She met the player in a bar following a friendly between the Premier League team and her local side Seattle Sounders.

After their session in the city's Four Seasons hotel, frantic Cole launched an elaborate cover-up attempt.

He called Ann to beg her not to go public. And he later enlisted the help of an unwitting Chelsea official, who gave her advice on how to fob off reporters.

Brunette Alexandra Taylor, 27, hammered the final nail into the coffin of the Coles' marriage.

She claimed Cole had sex with her in 2004 - during the early days of his relationship with Cheryl.

The shameless star bedded her at his flat in the same block where Cheryl lived after finding success with Girls Aloud.

Alexandra, of Blackpool, Lancs, met Cole while clubbing after the National Television Awards in 2004.

Just hours earlier the footballer and Cheryl were seen dancing cheek-to-cheek on the night their romance went public.

As soon as Cheryl left, Cole made his play and ended up taking Alexandra home.

She said: "We were both drunk, started kissing and one thing led to another. He was so off his face with drink. It was really lousy."

Only read the first line but good stuff. Tigers chick wants to take him to the cleaners to the tune of 750 million. Think we're about to have enough ill fitting glove on our hands.

Mega lulz.

Swear 80% of Jubez' posts go straight over my head. Never have a clue what the cunts on about

• Downvote 1

good of her myt respect levels for her went up

cashleys stil the man

mashed cherly cole probbably taken her up the bum no dom .. cheated on her and got away with all his money

his man points are thru the roof

talkin prestige 10 man points for cashley

if he can snare another socket then his life is 100%

Trust, He gets bare man points for gettin away scott free, but ill never forgive him for leavin arsenal!

Lol at divcoring him BEFORE the world cup and saying you're doing it so he can focus on it. Dumb bitches.

Couldn't have put it better myself! If he has a sh*t World Cup I hope he says it's coz he kept thinking about the divorce and this bitch is chastised by the media. d*ckhead.

TBH!

Why couldn't the dumb cow have waited till after the WC.

Only read the first line but good stuff. Tigers chick wants to take him to the cleaners to the tune of 750 million. Think we're about to have enough ill fitting glove on our hands.

Mega lulz.

Swear 80% of Jubez' posts go straight over my head. Never have a clue what the cunts on about

if the glove dont fit

you must acquit

• Upvote 1

Mega lulz.

if the glove dont fit

you must acquit

I think the word enough instead of another confused it.

Guest Triple XXX

yea i can see it in her eyes

theres no freak there

she prob jus lays there n tells u to get off when she starts to sweat

n her accent, soon as she speaks id b like boy.gif

• Upvote 1

Mega lulz.

/

Saw her on the cover of one those magazines with some next footballer

Thing with him is I was told that when Fergie joined the group he didnt talk to her for like a year, as he doesnt like white people.

i imagine that's absolute bollocks. if he honestly didn't like white ppl that much he either would have stopped her from joining in the first place or just left himself.

Thing with him is I was told that when Fergie joined the group he didnt talk to her for like a year, as he doesnt like white people.

i imagine that's absolute bollocks. if he honestly didn't like white ppl that much he either would have stopped her from joining in the first place or just left himself.

not necessarily.

It's been well-documented that green is the only colour that matters.