Jermaine Beckford > Everton?

Lenny

moyes >>>>

just for the fact hes willing to give him a chance, if hes a success then he could be looking at playing in euro 2012?

moyes lower league signings always pay off tbh..... jagielka, cahill, lescott, gosling etc

hope he does well, but not sure where he will be in their pecking order with saha, yakubu, vaughn, anchibe

there in for ben afra aswell

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

i cs rating moyes for giving these guys a chance. there are plenty of guys in the lower leagues who can do a job in the prem. i hope other managers follow his lead

• Upvote 1

moyes >>>>

just for the fact hes willing to give him a chance, if hes a success then he could be looking at playing in euro 2012?

moyes lower league signings always pay off tbh..... jagielka, cahill, lescott, gosling etc

hope he does well, but not sure where he will be in their pecking order with saha, yakubu

• Upvote 1

Not really gonna push them to that next level. Ben Arfas dutty though:-

--------------------Howard--------------------

--Heitinga--Rodwell--Jags---Baines--

--Pienaar---Feillani----Arteta------Arfa-

-----------------------Cahill--------------------

-----------------------Saha--------------------

Best 11 in merseyside.

PMSL

You fonneh son.

Cannot be serious.

Anfield is an association football stadium in the district of Anfield, in Liverpool, England. Built in 1884, the stadium has been home to Liverpool F.C. since they were formed in 1892 as a result of the original tenants Everton F.C. leaving the ground.

And your point being...

/

LOL @ "Formation guy"

• Upvote 1

everton finishing above liverpool next season

I know you'd love that but nah mate. It's not happening and I'm sure you even know that.

We had a sh*t '09/10 season and still finished above them be it only by 2 points.

I swear at one point they had around 9 first team squad members out injured in the 1st half of the season. You lot got lucky last season.

Rodwell's natural and favoured position is centre back.

Mandem in here think they know about him coz they watched him against Man United once and score. :rolleyes:

Moyes is a good manager.

Cahill

Lescott

Mans always looking lower leagues for talent. Beckford would be good for them. I reckon he can bag them 15 easily.

It's just the idiocy of his posts, like say he's ready to play centre half now.

And like Heitinga will play right back when he dont want to play there and he's excelled in centre mid.

Felianni

Cahill

Arteta

Rodwell

Neville

Pienaar

You really think Heitinga gonna get a look in centre mid. I know my football mate. I only take the piss with the neeks in whatever. Truthfully I forgot about Yobo but Rodwell will be a starter next season.