English Defence League

Mr Q

LOL at you believing everything as gospel thats in the bible

think You're contradicting Yourself

You should really read before You click "add reply"

if You don't believe the bible, You should consider a replacement for the phrase "gospel truth" that suits You better

these guys are in newcastle today, still.

Yeah just got a text from a mate up there saying theres loads about.

Hate these pricks though, theyre all so f*ck*ng dumb and uneducated and dont even understand or have a grasp as to what theyre protesting.

They where in Manchester a month or two back having a 'protest' and I seen loads of them walking about with clenched fists and sh*t but had to look at them like :/ they all look like f*ck*ng weedy little kids who got bullied in school or didnt get the attention wanted so had to jump on this sh*t to try be some menace to society.

*edit* He just text me again saying the Anti Facist lot are there too and the local council have removed all outside benches etc to stop them being used as weapons or whatever, looks like it could kick off in Newcastle.

I know a few people part the EDL, they dnt really care for the politics really its "just a crack"

At upton park following the mitchell fight some guy was tryna get me to join, they have facebook pages n dat

Also at goals in fairlop some next team was tryna get us to join, all like "u lot are jokers man come on this rally were going on" teling us Muslims are gna take over if theres no action :rolleyes:

I rate their numbers game and their allah songs are funny as f*ck.. its just a day out really minus a football match

its true these guys looking for something to bring them together have an adrenaline rushed day

90%

imagine they put it into something constructive what they could achieve

because imagine they got rid of all Muslims in this country

what next?

Guest Lens

I know a few people part the EDL, they dnt really care for the politics really its "just a crack"

At upton park following the mitchell fight some guy was tryna get me to join, they have facebook pages n dat

Also at goals in fairlop some next team was tryna get us to join, all like "u lot are jokers man come on this rally were going on" teling us Muslims are gna take over if theres no action :rolleyes:

I rate their numbers game and their allah songs are funny as f*ck.. its just a day out really minus a football match

its true these guys looking for something to bring them together have an adrenaline rushed day

90%

imagine they put it into something constructive what they could achieve

because imagine they got rid of all Muslims in this country

what next?

turn attention to black people

if You don't believe the bible, You should consider a replacement for the phrase "gospel truth" that suits You better

i purposely used to word gospel instead of "true"

f*ck all religions

man made lies, to stop you from thinking for yourselves

and just another excuse to put eachother in needless category to cause hatred

no one deserves hope when theres total ignorance on all fronts

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Guest Lens

i purposely used to word gospel instead of "true"

f*ck all religions

man made lies, to stop you from thinking for yourselves

and just another excuse to put eachother in needless category to cause hatred

no one deserves hope when theres total ignorance on all fronts

still self contradiction

either You mean gospel as in bible story, in which case Your sentence reads:

lol @ believing everything in the bible is in the bible

or

You mean gospel as the truth, meaning:

lol @ believing the bible is as tru as the stories in the bible.

lol no i'm not my parents are god fearing Christians on the most part

but i just think all religion is bullshit

hence

Im a atheist

hate the way atheists ppl try jump on there high horse like they know better or somthing... get the f*ck outta here... if some scientist told you jumping in a black hole gave you the ability to teleport you'd believe them... any mindless drone

• Upvote 2

yes cus thats what happens doesnt it

Scientists approach us and say YOU THERE LAD...U A ASHIEST? YES? WELL HOW ABOUT WE SHOOT YOU INTO SPACE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

Ashiest: Sure i see uve thought this true, lets go

Not like religious heads...they always think for themselves

Guest Lens

lol no i'm not my parents are god fearing Christians on the most part

but i just think all religion is bullshit

hence

Im a atheist

hate the way atheists ppl try jump on there high horse like they know better or somthing... get the f*ck outta here... if some scientist told you jumping in a black hole gave you the ability to teleport you'd believe them... any mindless drone

are You somehow trying to imply that atheism was invented/discovered by scientists?

like the 1st man to not follow a religion was thinkin "big bang?"

some athesits i just cant stand

and i aint even religious

I am religious and they get on my nerves. Some are fine but most are insecure about their lack of belief and that insecurity makes them want to try to make those that believe insecure. They'll debate with you for ages asking questions that you may not know the answer to (because oddly enough we're not God and it's called faith) and then at the end be all triumphant as if they've proved you wrong when in fact you weren't trying to convert them, they just wanna feel reassured. It's pathetic.

At least when religious people try to convert others it's because they honestly believe that they're saving them from a bad afterlife or whatever. Atheists just don't wanna be wrong or at least not be wrong on their own.

• Upvote 2

i admit some Athiests are smug to the fact that they don't believe in God

but personally i am still fascinated with religion as a product of man and the circumstances that they were formed

BUT at the same time i recognise the fact that if you cant be peaceful with ur "label"

whether its Palestine/Israel

Nazis

EDL: GET PAKIS OUT

Tali on the Jihad

or even as simple as Bill O'reilly talking about wholesome christian family ideologies

then if u cant all agree to disagree and get long

then u dont even deserve to have Faith

It is literally a miniscule minority that cannot agree to disagree. The fact that people lump all Muslims together when in fact it is extremists that are the problem just highlights how painfully ignorant so many people in this country are.

Jihadists are to Islam as the KKK are to Christianity. An offshoot of f*ck*ng idiots that most of the other members of their own religion despise.

• Upvote 7

People who say that this country p*ssy foots around muslims are the same ones who believe the stories from the Mail and Sun about banning England shirts.

True to an extent but the people who feel that Muslims are afforded too much consideration aren't entirely wrong, not up here anyway.

All this hate being openly expressed now has been brewing for years and a lot of it is founded on genuine reasoning.

People who say that this country p*ssy foots around muslims are the same ones who believe the stories from the Mail and Sun about banning England shirts.

True to an extent but the people who feel that Muslims are afforded too much consideration aren't entirely wrong, not up here anyway.

examples?

Jihadists are to Islam as the KKK are to Christianity. An offshoot of f*ck*ng idiots that most of the other members of their own religion despise.

C/S

I quoted this once from Jesse Jackson, and then a Christian girl tried to tell me the KKK had absolutely nothing to do with Christianity, and that Muslims deserve all the blame for terrorism of today. It was scary that she was quite adamant about it as well.

• Upvote 1

examples?

They have a lot of influence in relation to public matters up here in relation to public spending and securing money for race and faith specific programs, I started writing a massive post but can't be arsed.

Guest Awesome Kong

its all bullshit

that was the norm in them bible days...the romans used to bum little boys fact

anyways

after watching that

i think its fair to say the Gary Coleman videos true place is this topic LOL

how can you say something is bullshit then in the next breath say it was the norm.

there are no instances of paedophilia in the bible, and even if there were, christians arent exactly worshiping paedo prophets.

you disgust me.

Muslims worship god, not the Prophet (pbah). Saying Allah is a paedo is saying god is a paedo, the same god they worship.