erm, yeah, who is this

bay_u

non black never that in 3 to 4 generations ur family tree will be white if you take that attitude

was reasoning with one brother from work he was telling me about some report he saw on the news about how mix race people deal with stress the best. We all know that is bollocks black people deal with stress the best. Its the little menalin inside them what helps them. Look how many 100's of years we had to deal with slavery black people are naturally mentally strong. When they had asians as slaves it only lasted 10 years or something before they got killed out to this day they can not still kill off the black man.

But yeah the women she is on point. but non black is a bleak future imo

thats why me myself I am building a ship to take the black people back to africa in 52 years time

dont want 150 years from now my offspring be a bunch of ashman types.

not even be racist coz I know allot of my friends no matter the race think like this

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

if your not black you are white.

remember Bill Bellemy's mum in the brothers.

not even being racist though on a level if I have a mix race youth and he then went to have children with a white girl his kids will be white and that would just full stop kill off a sh*t load of my heritage I was brought up to love my heritage. But I know this is 2010 and it should not be relivant but it is just such ashame it is not discussed on a bigger platform in 20 years mix race people will be the biggest minority in this country yet we dont really talk about this issue

I also see it happen the other way round with white people now with black familys kinda madness

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

if your not black you are white.

remember Bill Bellemy's mum in the brothers.

not even being racist though on a level if I have a mix race youth and he then went to have children with a white girl his kids will be white and that would just full stop kill off a sh*t load of my heritage I was brought up to love my heritage. But I know this is 2010 and it should not be relivant but it is just such ashame it is not discussed on a bigger platform in 20 years mix race people will be the biggest minority in this country yet we dont really talk about this issue

I also see it happen the other way round with white people now with black familys kinda madness

this is happenin in my family

how can u call u name ur kid after a celebrity

my mixed race cuz married some wasted white girl and his kid i.e my 2nd cousin is virtually white now

i cant allow this to happen to my blood line

i see this becoming more and more of an issue as mixed race people become more numerous

pure bloods for the win.. nt about my kid being a muggle

:lol: