Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mame Biram Diouf

Is There A Difference Between Having Fun And Being A Slag?

76 posts in this topic

a better question would be, if the shoe is on the other foot and according to your own standards, would you class yourself as a slagIMOi dnt kno im jus yackin tryna save ur topic

basiclly....if a women is not on relationships and ejoys sex and freedom does this make her a slag, for example if she will link you beat you perform oral sex on you and does with other men but not whilst she is linking youbut then you have them women who will be beating 3 or more men at once getting gangbanged and doing line ups in hotels etcbasiclly is statement 1 condonable or is this still slag behaviour or would you just excuse it as just being young and having fun?

This having fun ting is an angle created by loose females to try and validate their behaviour./Slightly off topic does anybody find it a bit concerning how many females are interested in celebrities who condone sloreish behaviour ie Sex and the City and Jordan, sometimes I think most of them have a deep underlying passion to slore out

By ViP2 standards, yes. By regular standards, no.

1 rule for allso if You decide to call girls slags for being sexually free, then do the same to guys, or at least accept that You Yourself are one.

By ViP2 standards, yes. By regular standards, no yes.
A woman who enjoys casual sex is a whore. I don't care if people define the term 'whore' by sleeping with anyone and/or everyone or just picks a casual partner. How big a whore is not an issue either. A whore is a whore.

so if a yat don't have a man but sleeps with the same guy over a period of time and she actually keeps her emotion in check (i know i know) you man would classify her as a slore?hmm

How about if the guy & girl only sleep with each other a few months after the ex then both want to get with each other & are both faithful in the relationship, is she a hoe?

I expect women to come in and ask such stupid, unrealistic, hypothetical questions.This troubles me...

women need 2 just not let these labels affect them and do what they wana do regardless of what they get told/called

what i'm sayin agrees with what You're sayingim sayin if they some whores, be whores, dont let the name affect them and make them either try stop or cover it up. jus b str8 up about it

Slightly off topic does anybody find it a bit concerning how many females are interested in celebrities who condone sloreish behaviour ie Sex and the City and Jordan, sometimes I think most of them have a deep underlying passion to slore out
Oh yes. They are their heroines.

na g whores jus need to know they're whores and play their roles so the good girls are easier to spot.ur part of the problem imo @ lens
nothing worse than a whore masquerading as one of the good onesi see it on facebook n sh*t theres clueless guys wifing up chicks we used to finger under the classroom tables n sh*t

woodpecker your chattin ess again you silly wanker, if there werent no skets then gyals would have mans waitin weeks, even months 2 bang demno captain save a ho

I expect women to come in and ask such stupid, unrealistic, hypothetical questions.This troubles me...
This hasn't answered the question though.

A woman who enjoys casual sex is a whore. I don't care if people define the term 'whore' by sleeping with anyone and/or everyone or just picks a casual partner. How big a whore is not an issue either. A whore is a whore.
These are the ViP2 standards I was speaking of. I know you don't believe that the majority of people think this way.

for some reason no one round here calls anyone a slag despite the high promiscuity levels

You mean at uni? That's a whole other thing. Plenty of slags at uni.

to the point where it's a word not worth usinginstead You point out the decent women and say "she's not a slag"

yeah that's a uni thing not a Bristol thing, it's different amongst the normal population./imo if female is getting beat out by men she has no real connection/ if sex is the only purpose of her relations she is a slag. obv being freaky in a relationship having fun and enjoying being f*cked is not slaggish.

aka all girls are whores, no matter what some may like to believe about the few "good girls" they know, ALL GIRLS have or will have a whorish time (by this standard) whether its all their life or just for one night. Please believe

These are the ViP2 standards I was speaking of. I know you don't believe that the majority of people think this way.
Of course not, hence whores having hundreds of p*ssy begging guys on their msn/bb/facebook wanting to wife, mainly because they look good, secondly because she's in high demand./
This hasn't answered the question though.
Anyone with sense will avoid entertaining such stupid questions.No send, but you're starting to sound like 'that girl' who doesn't hang around with females because "Girls are too b*tchy" so you hang around with guys/p*ssy beggars and let a couple of them beat.

By ViP2 standards, yes. By regular standards, no.
the implications of this sentence are irritating and kindah liberal bitch boyish imo

Sagat, are You saying all single women who want sex should just rot and go without?