Is There A Difference Between Having Fun And Being A Slag?

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest Triple XXX

a better question would be, if the shoe is on the other foot and according to your own standards, would you class yourself as a slagIMOi dnt kno im jus yackin tryna save ur topic

basiclly....if a women is not on relationships and ejoys sex and freedom does this make her a slag, for example if she will link you beat you perform oral sex on you and does with other men but not whilst she is linking youbut then you have them women who will be beating 3 or more men at once getting gangbanged and doing line ups in hotels etcbasiclly is statement 1 condonable or is this still slag behaviour or would you just excuse it as just being young and having fun?

This having fun ting is an angle created by loose females to try and validate their behaviour./Slightly off topic does anybody find it a bit concerning how many females are interested in celebrities who condone sloreish behaviour ie Sex and the City and Jordan, sometimes I think most of them have a deep underlying passion to slore out

• Upvote 2

Guest Lens

1 rule for allso if You decide to call girls slags for being sexually free, then do the same to guys, or at least accept that You Yourself are one.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Guest Awesome Kong

How about if the guy & girl only sleep with each other a few months after the ex then both want to get with each other & are both faithful in the relationship, is she a hoe?

Guest Lens

what i'm sayin agrees with what You're sayingim sayin if they some whores, be whores, dont let the name affect them and make them either try stop or cover it up. jus b str8 up about it

Slightly off topic does anybody find it a bit concerning how many females are interested in celebrities who condone sloreish behaviour ie Sex and the City and Jordan, sometimes I think most of them have a deep underlying passion to slore out
Oh yes. They are their heroines.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Triple XXX
na g whores jus need to know they're whores and play their roles so the good girls are easier to spot.ur part of the problem imo @ lens
nothing worse than a whore masquerading as one of the good onesi see it on facebook n sh*t theres clueless guys wifing up chicks we used to finger under the classroom tables n sh*t

Guest Awesome Kong
I expect women to come in and ask such stupid, unrealistic, hypothetical questions.This troubles me...
This hasn't answered the question though.

By ViP2 standards, yes. By regular standards, no yes.
A woman who enjoys casual sex is a whore. I don't care if people define the term 'whore' by sleeping with anyone and/or everyone or just picks a casual partner. How big a whore is not an issue either. A whore is a whore.
These are the ViP2 standards I was speaking of. I know you don't believe that the majority of people think this way.

A woman who enjoys casual sex is a whore. I don't care if people define the term 'whore' by sleeping with anyone and/or everyone or just picks a casual partner. How big a whore is not an issue either. A whore is a whore.
aka all girls are whores, no matter what some may like to believe about the few "good girls" they know, ALL GIRLS have or will have a whorish time (by this standard) whether its all their life or just for one night. Please believe
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

These are the ViP2 standards I was speaking of. I know you don't believe that the majority of people think this way.
Of course not, hence whores having hundreds of p*ssy begging guys on their msn/bb/facebook wanting to wife, mainly because they look good, secondly because she's in high demand./
I expect women to come in and ask such stupid, unrealistic, hypothetical questions.This troubles me...
This hasn't answered the question though.
Anyone with sense will avoid entertaining such stupid questions.No send, but you're starting to sound like 'that girl' who doesn't hang around with females because "Girls are too b*tchy" so you hang around with guys/p*ssy beggars and let a couple of them beat.