Is There A Difference Between Having Fun And Being A Slag?

Mame Biram Diouf

if she's f*ck*ng the same guy even though they ain't in a relationship, long as she don't build up a list of these casual partners i don't see that as soreish behavioureach to their own init
Your girl comes and tells you that dude you two randomly ran into and she said 'Hello' when you two went out for dinner last week wasn't her ex, whenever she wanted c*ck she hollered @ him and they done the ting. For a GOOD few months.She's not a whore no?F*ck off mate. Hold tight YOU. :D
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

pretty sure lens was raised by a prostituteor is a woman posting as a maleeither way the amount of men expressing whores opinions in this topic is harrowinglet me ask you this,if 99 % of priests are paedophiles is it wrong to call them paedophilesserious q
I'm not trying to be deliberately obtuse, but that analogy doesn't really make sense. Are you saying that 99% of women are slags?
i was going to mention it, but i thought y even bothertbh comments like that provide loose women the shield they need to carry on with their behaviourif women are the priest in that analogy then its obviously a childish exageration that just comes across like u've got issues against womenthe type of thing that will allow a vip2 whore to say "i guess by vip2 standards i'm a whore then", when in truth most people would be ashamed if their sister or daughter was doing what she is doingsame effect as all this any girl that goes to a rave 3 times a month is a whore typa talkthere is a difference between a whore, loose girl and a girl with a bad mentality (a bad mentality in yur opinion)when u just paint them all with the whore brush u just serve to dillute the words meaning and allow actuall whores and loose women to say u just have unrealistic standardsits 8 in the morning and i've still not slept excuss the unprovoked rant
so if someone called you a paedophile you would see this as justification to start f*ck*ng young boys?pathetic imo

pretty sure lens was raised by a prostituteor is a woman posting as a maleeither way the amount of men expressing whores opinions in this topic is harrowinglet me ask you this,if 99 % of priests are paedophiles is it wrong to call them paedophilesserious q
I'm not trying to be deliberately obtuse, but that analogy doesn't really make sense. Are you saying that 99% of women are slags?
i was going to mention it, but i thought y even bothertbh comments like that provide loose women the shield they need to carry on with their behaviourif women are the priest in that analogy then its obviously a childish exageration that just comes across like u've got issues against womenthe type of thing that will allow a vip2 whore to say "i guess by vip2 standards i'm a whore then", when in truth most people would be ashamed if their sister or daughter was doing what she is doingsame effect as all this any girl that goes to a rave 3 times a month is a whore typa talkthere is a difference between a whore, loose girl and a girl with a bad mentality (a bad mentality in yur opinion)when u just paint them all with the whore brush u just serve to dillute the words meaning and allow actuall whores and loose women to say u just have unrealistic standardsits 8 in the morning and i've still not slept excuss the unprovoked rant
so if someone called you a paedophile you would see this as justification to start f*ck*ng young boys?pathetic imo
u must be retarded

yr the one dropping the nonsense bars mate'comments like that provide loose women the shield 'wtf are you talking about buster,its not even worth addressing yr rant in totalityassess yr own brains functionings in the first instanceare 99 % of priests paedophiles? nothe point of my analogy is that just because the majority of a group may be guilty of the same thing this does not make them all innocent by defaultsimple enough to me,the fact that you cant process the critical value of an analogy is the issue hereall this talk of sentences enabling a vip2 whore to go about there business does not interest me in the leastyou are some next level wasteman if you think that a guy saying women are whores on the internet is the reason there are whoresim here to tell mandem wats going on in the world,youve just got some petty grudge against me,in the same way eks doesyr attempts to call my mental functioning into question dont interest me at all,yr better off just going about yr business tbh

• Downvote 1

you are some next level wasteman if you think that a guy saying women are whores on the internet is the reason there are whores
this is why i think u are actually a stupid personthe fact u think the above is what i was trying to saywhen i was SO OBVIOUSLY saying
there is a difference between a whore, loose girl and a girl with a bad mentality (a bad mentality in yur opinion)when u just paint them all with the whore brush u just serve to dillute the words meaning and allow actuall whores and loose women to say u just have unrealistic standards
as in when u make childish exagerations you make the issue seem like just that...a childish exagerationalso
are 99 % of priests paedophiles? nothe point of my analogy is that just because the majority of a group may be guilty of the same thing this does not make them all innocent by default
the above explanation still means u were implying that 99% of women are whores therefore the fact that 1% are not does not make them all innocent of whoredom by defaulti have no grudge against u, i just have to point out idiocy wen i see it... and u give me just so much idiocy to point out, such as the aboveand that is becuz u are an idiot... a complet simpleton and every time u present yur simplistic opinions on anything u embarrass yurself and all around you

no,wen you see something you dont understand you dismiss it as idiocy,you have trouble understanding a lot of my posts so i do take some blame for not making them available to a wider pool,this is something i will take into consideration2. take every argument as a chance to have your way of thinking improved. The person who benefits from an argument the most is the person who has changed his position or has been shown something he had not considered before. He is now better than he was yesterday. By being pig headed u only cheat yurself.

• Upvote 1

the percentage given is not rly important heremy point is that ppl are saying most women are on whore moves these days so it is wrong to call them whores,i am saying if priests reached a similar boiling point with pedofillia wud it be wrong to still refer to them as pedophiles and start saying thats a part of a priests natural lifestylebut for the record [samueljackson]yes i think 99 % of women are whores and the one percent is a very generous benefit of the doubt,[/a time to kill]you can say ive got a bad attitude of women but id rather you show me one to prove me wrong children

no,wen you see something you dont understand you dismiss it as idiocy,you have trouble understanding a lot of my posts so i do take some blame for not making them available to a wider pool,this is something i will take into consideration2. take every argument as a chance to have your way of thinking improved. The person who benefits from an argument the most is the person who has changed his position or has been shown something he had not considered before. He is now better than he was yesterday. By being pig headed u only cheat yurself.
*sigh*quote my last post and highlight where i misunderstood what u wrote

you are some next level wasteman if you think that a guy saying women are whores on the internet is the reason there are whores
this is why i think u are actually a stupid personthe fact u think the above is what i was trying to say but you did say it bruh 'tbh comments like that provide loose women the shield they need to carry on with their behaviour'when i was SO OBVIOUSLY saying
there is a difference between a whore, loose girl and a girl with a bad mentality (a bad mentality in yur opinion)when u just paint them all with the whore brush u just serve to dillute the words meaning and allow actuall whores and loose women to say u just have unrealistic standards
here you are presuming yr own grading system is universally accepted,im inclined to say if yr no good thats it,once yr gone yr goneas in when u make childish exagerations you make the issue seem like just that...a childish exagerationyr right 99 % of priests is an exaggeration hence it was an what if. i am also aware that saying 99% of women are whores will be unpopular among certain groups,yourself and the whores you mentioned who will use this to discredit me,this does not make me automatically stupid,it makes the world a sad thing to be a part ofalso
are 99 % of priests paedophiles? nothe point of my analogy is that just because the majority of a group may be guilty of the same thing this does not make them all innocent by default
the above explanation still means u were implying that 99% of women are whores therefore the fact that 1% are not does not make them all innocent of whoredom by defaultthis is just nonsense ,absolute mathematical nonsensei have no grudge against u, i just have to point out idiocy wen i see it... and u give me just so much idiocy to point out, such as the aboveand that is becuz u are an idiot... a complet simpleton and every time u present yur simplistic opinions on anything u embarrass yurself and all around you

this is why i think u are actually a stupid personthe fact u think the above is what i was trying to say but you did say it bruh 'tbh comments like that provide loose women the shield they need to carry on with their behaviour'when i was SO OBVIOUSLY saying
here you are presuming yr own grading system is universally accepted,im inclined to say if yr no good thats it,once yr gone yr goneas in when u make childish exagerations you make the issue seem like just that...a childish exagerationyr right 99 % of priests is an exaggeration hence it was an what if. i am also aware that saying 99% of women are whores will be unpopular among certain groups,yourself and the whores you mentioned who will use this to discredit me,this does not make me automatically stupid,it makes the world a sad thing to be a part ofalso
the above explanation still means u were implying that 99% of women are whores therefore the fact that 1% are not does not make them all innocent of whoredom by defaultthis is just nonsense ,absolute mathematical nonsensei have no grudge against u, i just have to point out idiocy wen i see it... and u give me just so much idiocy to point out, such as the aboveand that is becuz u are an idiot... a complet simpleton and every time u present yur simplistic opinions on anything u embarrass yurself and all around you
do u not realise that all u did was highlight the points we disagree onwhen i clearly asked u to highlight where i misunderstood what u were saying/u knw watlets just agree to disagree

lol @ caring if a whore thinks you're being unreasonable, or uses your words as a shield to carry on whoring, she is a whore and ive got nothing to do with her and therefore who cares what shes on or how she perceieves my words?tbh i think some man have caught feelings over whores or something because i generally disegard them and ignore their calls for attention while keeping dignity in tact

Swear I just ruined my lappy screen with OJ

Hmmm you man have some interesting views on whores. Not sure you all believe what you write.If a chick has a whorish moment and gets gamed by a guy in her teenage years but you meet her a few years later but this is the only 'blemish' in her past is she still a whore? Or would you see it as a mistake that happened and she's leanrt from it?

Guest Portuguese

from the late 90's up to 2010 there has been a high increase rate of whores.Just say your sister or cousin or even daughter was a whore what would you do? and be serious

women like men based on statusincrease in communication mediums and availability=more chances to alpha male yourself into a broads knickersdo the simple supply and demand maths and you have more slutsalso smack that with some basic psychology, ie a lack of empathy in most ppls human nature. and you get the rise in promiscuity

women like men based on statusincrease in communication mediums and availability=more chances to alpha male yourself into a broads knickersdo the simple supply and demand maths and you have more slutsalso smack that with some basic psychology, ie a lack of empathy in most ppls human nature. and you get the rise in promiscuity
Not 100% true. Women like men due to a number of things, so if you say status, it really depends on what status tbh.

thing i reckon alot of those sorts of girls jus get that harsh discipline/fear but in them. not actually broke down to them/i was coming from o.t sunday morning. see one minifan full of black student type ppl. some peng tings.one ting wit a baddd body was wearing a tight top and a mini skirt swear u could almost see her p*ssy. asked one of them where they goin they said church:/
BRAAAVcome and see gloryhouse in plaistow - ud think its a rave on some sundays