Firefox

Taurus

Anyone been having problems with it? I click on it and it appears in task manager for like 30secs then goes away? I tried removing it from Control Panel but it tells me that I need to restart my comp so it can complete a previous upgrade...I've restarted it like 5 times still got the same problem

Also done a virus check and system restore...still no changes

Guest El Padrino

Start the actual Firefox app in safemode and see if it works. If it does then your plugins are f*cked.

Start -> Run -> firefox -safe-mode -> Click OK

wtf people still using firerfox :lol:

chrome ftw :Y:

Have to agree as I was never an ADD ON person so Firefox was just any other browser. Also Mozilla had some memory issues at one stage so when I went Chrome I never bothered going back and Google are going on sick with the dev of Chrome atm anyways.

Guest TRAGEDY

Is chrome really alot better then firefox?

Ive always just used firefox as I cant deal with IE so this was the quickr alternative, but if you lot reccomend chrom much more highly i will convert sometime this week

yes

• 1 month later...
Guest Triple XXX

i have an issue

it wont let me save passwords, u know that thing at the top that comes to ask to save a password? yea when i click that nothing happens

i have like a billion bookmarks and cookies so moving to a next ting aint even an option

anyone know what im on about?